Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman
    #5033240 -

I was wondering if anyone had ever had any experiences with them?  I don't know if they are safe or not.  Many of you have told me before its just an act of covering there ass by saying "Not for human consumption" but someone had told me that they have friends there and when they say that, they mean it!  I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it and if they could shine some light on me.  I'm want to know how to take it (eat, smoke, make tea?), how much, and if it's worth the money or not?

=ERik= :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5033306 -

When people say amanita is not for consumption, it is a method of covering their asses. Of course people consume amanita, but so few like it, that the company doesn't want to be liable if you get sick or anything. Think of it like you would datura.

I've only spoken to a few people who value the properties of amanita. Most don't, but it is worth it just because of the curiosity in my mind. Still, I've never heard of anyone getting off (good effects or bad really) on the 10x extract or anything. I think it's possible that these extracts just aren't being made (or perhaps consumed) properly. They might not really contain 10x the alkaloids you're looking for.

If you're looking to experience amanita, and can't find your own caps, I suggest ordering some red siberian caps from a vendor who know dries it properly. This means drying it with heat. You can try to ask them about that, so long as you don't hint at consumption. Or, you can use heat in your own preparation of them; making tea, whatever.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5033452 -

Well the thing is, this guy who does the red angels website "http://redangels.yage.net/" (I think this is right, go to google and search red angels) says if you buy his book and dvd and give him a $100 dollar deposit, you can pick them from the wild, take some tea and truely experience the amanita experience. I will try to ask them about it but I don't want to be black listed again.

=ERik=

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5033613 -

i wouldnt trust them man.


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #5034241 -

Have anyone had a good experience with them? I want to hear the good ones if you can relate, I'll check out someother posts but if your willing to write down what positive things you've gained from them let me know!

=ERik=

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5036214 -

I'm weird in that I have a real affinity for these. Here's a collection of posts I've made on the subject, but I've got to warn you that YMMV alot! Cuz most peoples do.

Here's a collection of post to various newsgroups and forums I've made concerning are red beauties...

> How does the experience compare to psilocybin?

Barely compares at all. On high doses there are visuals, but not
vivid-colorful like Psil's. I've had CEV's of falling leaves,
tattered
tapastries, fizzly cobalt-blue energies that crunch/crumple themself
up into dissappearing balls. CEV's tend to be DXM like, (closest
thing
I can compare them to) Most vivid visual I've had was an open eyed
one
where the visual field would seem to get ripped off like a sticker,
then reapplied several times a second, kind of maddening, so I just
laid down and closed my eyes.

But the visuals aren't the main event, neither is the euphoria,
which
is slight, if at all. Main attraction is the sleepy thought-life
that
nods down into dream-language. That seems very MEANING-FULL,
resolving
of deeply-set questions/conflicts, untill one wakes up a little and
examines them at arms length, at which point they seem like a bunch
of
egnigmatic CRAZY-NONSENSE! But that's all a part of the fun! The
stuff
is inclined towards sleep, and one will tend to fall asleep on a
good
dose, and that's OK cause the dreams on this stuff are often the
BEST-PART, and have blown me away as compleatly as any-thing else
I've
tried (which is a lot). They often seem so SIGNIFICANT as if one is
finaly being allowed to witness the unraveling of the MYSTERIES. And
one just gobbles up THE MEANING of it all. Upon awakening I'll laugh
out loud at the sheer NUT-BALL INSANITY of it all, and not have a
clue
about what it's about, but again that's the fun of the stuff,
contained MADDNESS!!!

and...

Gob, I'm obsessing, you know, in the piscean age ( the one the
occult
folks say were moving out of),in the Old World, there is all this
deep-dark-arcane stuff. The blood-letting, the sacrificial offering,
shaggy phophets talking to "god", meetings in the woods with drunken
"fools" spouting deep "truths" mixed with enigmatic nonsense. Who
knows what there talking about? Louts of God with some other points
besides the commenly given. These lousey shrooms with there
specific-content-containing delirium seem to capture the ambience of
these by-gone days. They are like a trip back through time. There
seems to be a light shining in the midst of these dark, foggy
forests,
and a path out of town. They're dirty and quite loony and likely the
source of a lot of your gnostic, early christian, other Old World
religious/mystical stuff, as has often been suggested.

but wait, there's more...

Well the other morning when I was about to retire (Night-person) i
decided to take a small (about a gram) mushroom cap of some recently
received (JLF) Rocky Mountain Amanita Pantherina's. No big deal,
I've
done this before as a sleep and dream inducer.

So I gobble down and lay back and funny, I feel a little nauseaus,
never happened before on such a small dose. But I fall asleep anyway
and start having the most bizzarly involving dreams, it seems at one
point within the dream I win some sort of "Weirdess Dream of the
Year"
award that entitles me to a free trip to our sister planet (you know
the one we share caretakers with, mixed DNA, interstellar
experimentations in planet-seeding and culture) So the sweep of
interstellar space and the shifting of influences from our home
planet
to this mystery planet as I arrive is awe-inspiring!

Then I wake up, my socks blown off by the intensity of the dreams,
and
go to the bathroom to pee. As I'm sitting on the toilet (safer that
way) I look around and realize that I'm tripping balls, harder then
8
to 10 grams of other batches of Pantherina's I've had, even
expensive
Japanese ones! All on just a gram, a gram and a half tops- Granted
this was the darkest cap of the batch, but still quite a surprise!
Everything I Look at gets pulled off from one corner like plastic
sticker, then reapplied (made visible) again, serveral times a
second.
Kind of nerve-racking. So I flush and get back into bed and sleep to
5
in the afternoon, having tons of strange, wonderfull dreams, that
seem
to be so packed with Meaning/Significance within the context of the
dream, but when I wake up it's like "what the fuck was that all
about!" Weird!

Since then I've sampled other caps from this bag, and found them no
where near as powerfull, just typical powerfull (from my experience)
So watch out for those flukes!!!

and...

I'm a fan of these. I guess I'm an anomaly, I don't sweat, salivate,
or get nauseas. They are not at all like P. mushrooms, Althou I do
get
vivid CEV's on higher doses- earthy stuff like floating leaves, rock
textures/surfaces, textile patterns, dark-hued but vivid. On high-
dose
trips I notice a separation of identity from the habits of mind that
normally contain it. Disassociation from the (being) within time to
the (being) without time. One can watch the "psyche" mechanically
"doing it's thing" from the perspective of the
exteriorized "essence".
In this way it's easy to see how this stuff might have inspired the
Early Christians and Gnostics. - "I am in this world not of it"

Not too much euphoria, no colorfully dazzeled third eye, but a
deeply
medatative state, if one can appreciate the flatness of it. Not much
"OH WOW", more "Yes of course, now I remember."

That said falling asleep and dreaming (on it) can have a great deal
of
"OH WOW" factor- dreams (for me) tend to oscillate between dire
themes
of martrydom (early christian stuff again?) and just plain crazy
spirit of Pan stuff- madcap/perverse humor shaping the symbolism.
These dream sequences can be EXTREAMLY INTENSE at times, other times
not much goes on there, I guess the astral is like the weather or
good/bad day's for fishing (in this aspect).

So that's it, I'm weird, I actually quite like Amanita's!

My god! when will it end... not yet.

Lately amanita's have become one of my favorite ethnobotanical pals.
Here's why.
Let me preface this by saying that amanita's vary widely in their
chemical make-up and effect. Good ones have more of the good stuff
and
less of the bad stuff. I feel that Japanese pantherina's are the
best.
these can be mail ordered and eaten as is with out any additional
fuss. However even the effect of the good one's will vary widely
from
person to person. This is what makes them trickey. As far as dosage
goes, start low (3-4 grams) and work your way up slowly. Good
amanita's seem to like me (or my metabolism likes them) in that I
experience few negative side effects (no excessive salavation,
sweating, little or no nausea) YMMV. Amanita's aren't very involving
in low doses and in high doses they are too gooned out. Medium to
medium high doses are the most rewarding but again START LOW! The
experience is not very euphoric no glimps of heaven here. What it is
dark, not external world, not social. They're a look back, within,
and
below. I like to take them alone at night, in the dark on the couch,
headphones on and off, music ambient, relaxing, trance inducing.
Biosphere, Robert Roach, Hypnos label stuff works great. First
effect
is a funny body feeling. At first a little disturbing, than
comfortable. Then at some point I notice that my verbal thoughts
have
shifted down into chunks of dream symblolism. This wakes me up and
the
process of shifting down then repeats it's self. Sometimes insight
results form this tumbling over of the conscience into the
unconscience mind. Sometimes it's just interesting quirky nonsence.
I
get a sort of bifocal view into the spirit and the beast. The beast
living confused with fear under time. The spirit clear, without
fear,
outside of time. The gnostic principles governing which side I'm
identified with seem to be featured here. If I an feeling fear,
confusion I find it easy to correct that by identifing with the
fundemental tone of my essential whole well-being. And then I'm
hummming right along. AUM. On higher doses CEV'S become vivid. Very
earthy- organic- death,decay,regeneration stuff. A mushroom eyed
point
of view. Floating Autumn leaves, birch bark, beetle shell, insect
wing, ancient wizard's bag tattered faded fabric beutifull
embroidered
silver forest green. Frayed edges. Bursting seed/spore/pollen pods.
Poof poof poof.. the body-mind feels very well-grounded. Composting
into forest floor. From there I tend to slip off into dreams. These
dreams are wild vivid entertainingly nightmarish and seem to repeat
the mechanical theme of martyrdom. I've been both the victem and the
victemizer in these dreams and it is evident that neither of these
sides are wanted. That they are just the pieces that one get's stuck
with in this ancient game, played by who?!? Once I experienced
myself
as the central vacumn tube of creation, crusified into the circuit
socket of reality. Stuck there so that the whole world can manifest
around me and should I be pulled out of that socket, Poof the whole
univerce blinks off like a light. A electronic dark night of the
soul.
So that's it Amanita's deep, fascinating, occult, weird. Take em or
leave em.

Just one more, if you can stand it...

Jaguar have you ever heard the old addage "one man's mead is another
man's poisen"? There's a lot of truth to that. I for one can't bear
ayahuasca, even carefully obeying all the dietary regulations it
just
makes all my nerves scream and feel like I'm on the verge of a stoke
if I get more than a entry level dose in me. <--EDIT I GREW PAST
THIS- UPPING THE VINE AND ELIMINATING THE ROOT-BARK (LEAF ONLY)
HELPED. THAT PLUS PRACTICE.-->END EDIT For you ayahuasca may be
THE KEY. I've used Amanita's both muscaria and pantherina and have
found that used properly (for me that means light out, alone on the
couch, maybe headphones on) they are a relaxing and fascinating
experience with very few toxic effects involved. Beautiful CEV's and
a
quite dialog with the sub-conscience mind are common. And then there
are those wild dreams! What a cast of characters! Sure when I'm
walking back and forth from the john I feel retarded a bit, but
that's
not where the experience is at (for me), sort of like ketamine and
dxm
that way.
At any rate for me and alot of other people they are psychedelic,
just
not for everyone aparently.

Any feed back on my observations would be appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: CandyLand]
    #5086410 -

I think the premier source for A. Muscaria, apart from Erowid.org (and The Shroomery, of course), is www.jamesarthur.net - not sure why his work isn't better known around here.  Arthur believes he's solved the mystery of what Soma may have been and his site also has a long essay he wrote about the shared history of mushrooms and humans.  Whether or not you agree, it's an interesting read and he has an extraordinarily helpful recipe for A. Muscaria preparation.  :thumbup: 

A FOAF claims to use Arthur's recipe every time, simply varying the dosages depending on the potency of the mushrooms and the desired intensity of the journey.  This same FOAF admits to having recycled their urine on several occasions as prescribed by Arthur but, while agreeing that it prolongs & improves the trip, suggests that it's only necessary when a full-blown, shamanic, OOBE is desired, if one is squeamish.

This friend says that A. Muscaria is definitely active and can be amazing when prepared properly in conjunction with set + setting.  Also, like any of our plant friends, potency varies wildly from specimen to specimen, let alone growing region to growing region, so grinding & mixing several different specimens is a good idea.  Finally, my FOAF & I have very high regard for IAmShaman: preparation + set + setting are more likely culprits in any "bad" experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amanita Extracts from Iamshaman [Re: Fantod]
    #5086560 -

hrm..?

what do those idiots want 100 dollars deposit for???

sounds like bs to me, i mean, of all the mushrooms you could find for yourself, this would probably be the one, almost unmistakable for anyhting else, why would you pay them almost 200 bones to learn that they are red with white dots?


--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Experience with Amanitas from Iamshaman sic_zim85 2,215 19 02/19/06 09:40 AM
by sydeq
* Iamshamans repost to an e-mail I sent them about Amanita sic_zim85 4,001 18 12/12/05 07:45 PM
by Prajna
* Iamshaman.com's Amanitas despisedicon 1,451 4 07/12/06 01:26 AM
by passitbobbie
* Interactive / Live Trip Reports: Siberian Amanita Muscaria Low to Mid Grade 30 Grams :) passitbobbie 2,967 9 07/14/06 12:32 PM
by passitbobbie
* amanita muscaria var. formosa extraction venusblew 928 3 06/02/06 09:41 PM
by Dragonaut
* Amanita Hand Throbs truffleupagus 690 3 06/22/06 07:30 PM
by truffleupagus
* A.Muscaria 20x extract help! JuggaloGrubb 1,426 10 01/07/05 07:30 PM
by dblaney
* Amanita Extract GSxx83 401 1 05/03/06 04:18 PM
by Abrainspot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,122 topic views. 0 members, 26 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.