Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse
    #5075275 -
Log in to view attachment

A lovely, silly song.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5075279 -

if I was ever in a bad trip...i would wanna hear this song, and I really think it'd be like David Byrne taking me by the hand and helping me out of it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5075286 -

"Carry On" by CSNY does the trick for me.  Immediate mood elevation plx. :laugh:


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #5075287 -

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG! WHY 0 DOWNLOADS HURRY!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5075290 -

Ok!


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5075308 -

I will download this just as soon as I finish downloading this rare NIN song that MadSeasonAbove posted. Damn dial-up!
I gotta get myself some broadband for X-mas. There's just no way around it. How can I leap into the future if I'm still dragging my knuckles in the sand? It's like riding my mountain bike on the information superhighway. Even over in the slow lane, I'm doing all I can just to stay between the lines and not end up on the dropped-connection-shoulder. And I'm trying to change my limestone flat tire with a metaphor wrench, banging my knuckles, when it starts to rain 1's and 0's...


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: David Byrne - Tiny Apocalypse [Re: ToolTroll]
    #5075319 -

yeah, 56k sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* David Byrne Live in Central Park TONIGHT!!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,915 36 07/08/05 10:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* David Byrne Turns a Factory into a Musical Instrument OneMoreRobot3021 1,209 10 10/10/05 03:56 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* David Byrne at the Hollywood Bowl
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 2,182 22 06/27/05 09:24 PM
by afoaf
* I SAW DAVID BYRNE! YouEnjoyMyself 1,143 8 05/12/04 02:08 PM
by OldSpice
* David Byrne - King of Bonnaroo smurfette 1,488 10 07/24/04 01:56 AM
by speakswithtrees
* Fuck, I love David Byrne so much. OneMoreRobot3021 1,293 8 01/27/06 11:23 AM
by ShroomFan
* There's No I in Threesome (and other good songs)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,107 55 07/11/07 06:58 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Video making fun of David Blaine DeathCompany 660 6 03/14/07 11:25 PM
by vigilant_mind

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
503 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.