Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
scavenger hunt S.A.'s
    #5069472 -

I took third in a scavenger hunt a while back and won a south american print from Shdwstr. I inoculated some quart WBS jars which took a while to colonize because i didn't incubate until about 70%. Then I spawned to composted cow manure and straw with a little used coffee grounds just for the hell of it. I screwed up the casing layer a little because I couldn't find what I needed in time and used what I had.

Well, I'll get to the good stuff. I harvested the first flush today and have a few pics.


just before harvest


and after


another angle

I didn't get a wet weight, but I will try to update with the dry weight if there is any interest.


a couple third flush B+, 5.3g dry

Thanx to everyone at Shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scavenger hunt S.A.'s [Re: swingline]
    #5070197 -

very nice, what did you end up using in your casing layer?

:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scavenger hunt S.A.'s [Re: swingline]
    #5070265 -

Nice pin set!!!!!1!11!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scavenger hunt S.A.'s [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5071111 -

Well, I used 50/50+ but I'm not sure about my lime, I really need some litmus paper. Also, the only crushed oyster shells I could find was mixed with sand "sorbolite clay pellets". I though (hoped) that the clay pellets, with a name like sorbolite, would hold some water but they stuff almost cemented so it was a tough layer to colonize.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scavenger Hunt Winners List
( 1 2 all )
backupwards 4,090 33 10/29/05 10:02 AM
by backupwards
* Please help contribute to the scavenger hunt! (Update 02/17/2007)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Wronguy 30,672 126 04/25/07 07:21 PM
by ethnoeste
* ........SCAVENGER HUNT..........
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
backupwards 35,637 322 11/23/08 07:41 PM
by HippieChick
* New scavenger hunt in the works.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Wronguy 11,035 119 03/07/06 11:47 AM
by BlistCaster
* SCAVENGER HUNT...questions w/answers are up
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
backupwards 11,443 135 11/17/05 07:23 PM
by doc34
* Shroomery Scavenger Hunt! prize for winner! lordoftheshroomz 1,309 10 05/01/05 02:33 PM
by lordoftheshroomz
* Scavenger Hunt consolation prizes....... backupwards 610 2 11/17/05 12:17 PM
by Prajna
* Scavenger hunt ****CONTEST**** over Tokey wins
( 1 2 all )
backupwards 4,135 23 09/25/05 07:07 PM
by wang_chung00

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
620 topic views. 24 members, 123 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.