Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: sui]
    #4985028 -

stop it! I heard pure shit is beyond words in describing the high you get from pure MDMA..sounds fun!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: Skunk420]
    #4985032 -

gahaha


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: Skunk420]
    #4985056 -

Well the first thing I did was pure MDMA, and it was probably like 1/8 of a regular pill worth (was in a capsule), so I guess thats what I was sort of expecting again.

It was pretty fun, if anyone recalls the scene from Requiem for a Dream, where the everything in the background gets all shakey depending on how loud their voices are, that happened when I was walking down the street...it was fucked. I also recal that a streetlight seemed to have a gravitational pull, and my body was getting sucked towards it. The only problem was I was "weirded out" for a few days after, that really cool feeling you get from moving (dancing in specific) stayed with me, and after a while it looses it's cool...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: sui]
    #4985088 -

pillreports.org just looks like domain squatters.
Edit: It looks like www.pillreports.com is the right url.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Edited by supercollider (11/26/05 11:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4985104 -

wow that is strange! I want to find some purer shit..that sounds intence!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4985137 -

Smoke a ton of crack and you'll have soo much fun.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aww how cute, I found a subliminal message in my E [Re: Skunk420]
    #4985153 -

skunk78395 said:
wow that is strange! I want to find some purer shit..that sounds intence!



Yeah, it was. I just remembered somethin else too...I do this thing sometimes when I'm trippin where I put my hand between my eyes (splits ur vision) and rapidly blink one eye at a time. Anyhow, I did this while looking into a mirror, and the mirror seemed to pull me towards it.

For some reason I thought that I was a spaceship, and I was a little person inside my eye, and my blinking were lights on the ship flickering. I thought I'd been hit by something and I was slowly moving towards another ship that looked exactly the same, and I thought we were gonna crash. I knew this wasn't real mind you, but it was still pretty fun.

Definately pick some up if you can, you won't wanna do regular E again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Watch for subliminal messages people...
( 1 2 all )
exclusive58 4,217 28 10/30/04 01:20 PM
by zerozero
* Subliminal messages in Led Zepplin Adden 2,620 18 05/28/05 02:33 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Soo music and hidden messages....
( 1 2 all )
fantasylndvictm 2,840 31 06/07/07 03:20 PM
by bearded_oneder
* Subliminal image in this video kake 1,747 11 10/29/07 10:17 AM
by Clean
* What's Your Favorite Skittles Color? (subliminal message: GREEN) DiploidM 1,196 15 12/25/05 12:45 AM
by Diploid
* Drug dealers using subliminal message to advertise Crack Hawkeye3 927 4 04/13/06 10:58 PM
by Habitual_Liar
* Subliminal messages Toricious 365 1 03/25/05 07:51 AM
by In(di)go
* subliminal advertising
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,369 21 11/14/06 07:39 AM
by WhiskeyClone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,719 topic views. 8 members, 69 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.