Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #4939670 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4939674 -

Well Jesus was probably a real person at least.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4939682 -

spose its better than teaching them to strap on a bomb


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: quiver]
    #4939684 -

It's not usually acceptable to sit on Jesus's lap.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4939690 -

Learyfan said:
Well Jesus was probably a real person at least.



So was Santa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: quiver]
    #4939691 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4939702 -

To answer your question: Santa never set out to save the world, nor was his message ever twisted by evil power-mongerers to justify crimes against humanity.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4939707 -

jc preached fear into the richmen,thats why they killed him


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4939708 -

plus it's not necessarily true that Jesus existed....

http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4939713 -

Well I'll be damned! Thanks Paradigm. If I ever knew that fact then I had forgotten it.

Don't you fink it's a coincidence that Jesus' birthday is on Christmas?









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (11/15/05 10:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4939717 -

both are good people whose legacies have been blown out of proportion.

Jesus has been made into a justification for killing and extremism.

Santa has been made into... santa. Not really a bad deal, just exaggeration.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4939718 -

Paradigm said:
To answer your question: Santa never set out to save the world, nor was his message ever twisted by evil power-mongerers to justify crimes against humanity.



actually santa was a twist from some norwegian(i think) saint nicholas


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4939720 -

If there is a Jesus his brithday certainly wasn't "on christmas" .... Christmas is a souped up combination of many pagan holidays......


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4939726 -

Quote:
Don't you fink it's a coincidence that Jesus' birthday is on Christmas?



Why would that be ironic?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: leery11]
    #4939753 -

quiver said:
actually santa was a twist from some norwegian(i think) saint nicholas



Yeah, but the Jesus we know today was a twist on a real man as well.



leery11 said:
If there is a Jesus his brithday certainly wasn't "on christmas" .... Christmas is a souped up combination of many pagan holidays......



Why does you fink Jesus went around with all them reindeer's?






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: leery11]
    #4939757 -

leery11 said:
If there is a Jesus his brithday certainly wasn't "on christmas" .... Christmas is a souped up combination of many pagan holidays......



You have no way of detemining that. Pure and utter speculation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4939768 -

i told my kids santa really has a skull face under a mask and the reindeer are skeletons with fur coats on so they'll sleep on christmas eve for once


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4939773 -

Ali G man!






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4939777 -

Huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4939806 -

He's like Andy Kaufman for the 2000's. He has a show on HBO. Go pick up the DVDs at Circuit City right now.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do I want for Christmas?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,401 23 11/21/03 01:04 PM
by Anonymous
* Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 7,739 54 02/04/23 09:10 PM
by eric_the_red
* What did Santa bring you? daba 1,588 16 12/27/03 03:34 AM
by Wheedhead!
* The man who saved christmas.... Psychogenik 378 0 12/16/03 09:25 AM
by Psychogenik
* Merry Christmas and a Shroomy New year mjshroomer 400 1 12/08/03 12:25 PM
by RunDMT
* Christmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis PapaverS 2,006 18 12/05/05 11:33 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* And the bells were ringin' out for Christmas day! Revelation 1,214 2 12/16/02 03:35 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* Twelve Days of Christmas
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,578 25 11/24/03 06:50 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,351 topic views. 1 members, 196 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.