Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: exclusive58]
    #4894345 - 11/04/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

http://news.tf1.fr/news/france/

here is a possible link in french?

Une handicap?e gri?vement br?l?e dans l'attaque d'un bus ? Sevran

Des jeunes ont attaqu? un bus ? l'aide d'une bouteille d'essence enflamm?e ? Sevran mercredi soir. Une handicap?e n'ayant pu s'?chapper ? temps du bus a ?t? gri?vement br?l?e. La s?ret? d?partementale de Seine-Saint-Denis a lanc? vendredi un appel ? t?moin.

"Le parquet de Bobigny a confirm? une information parue dans Le Parisien. La victime, ?g? de 56 ans, a ?t? transport?e jeudi au service des grands br?l?s de l'h?pital Saint-Antoine. Elle est br?l?e au 2e et 3e degr? sur 20% du corps."

Le drame remonte ? mercredi soir. Une quinquag?naire handicap?e a ?t? gri?vement br?l?e au cours de l'attaque d'un bus par des jeunes ? Sevran (Seine-Saint-Denis). Le parquet de Bobigny a confirm? une information parue dans Le Parisien. La victime, ?g? de 56 ans, a ?t? transport?e jeudi au service des grands br?l?s de l'h?pital Saint-Antoine. Elle est br?l?e au 2e et 3e degr? sur 20% du corps.

Les ?v?nements se sont d?roul?s mercredi vers 21h30 ? quelques pas de la gare RER de Sevran-Baudottes, selon une source polici?re. Un bus articul? de la ligne 15 des Courriers d'Ile-de-France transportant une cinquantaine de personnes a ?t? "pris dans un guet-apens". Des conteneurs enflamm?s ayant ?t? plac?s au milieu de sa route, il a ?t? oblig? de s'arr?ter. Des jeunes ont alors lanc? une bouteille d'essence enflamm?e dans le bus. Le chauffeur a demand? aux passagers de descendre du bus, mais une femme handicap?e et se d?pla?ant avec des b?quilles n'a pu s'ex?cuter. Un jeune l'aurait alors asperg?e d'essence, puis d'autres auraient lanc? un chiffon enflamm? dans le v?hicule, toujours selon le parquet de Bobigny qui s'appuie sur les d?clarations du chauffeur.

La femme a ?t? sortie des flammes par le chauffeur, qui a ?t? l?g?rement intoxiqu? par la fum?e et a eu une main br?l?e, a-t-on pr?cis? de source polici?re. Le bus a ?t? enti?rement d?truit par les flammes. A l'arriv?e de la police, pr?s de 200 jeunes se trouvaient autour du bus. Ils ont ensuite saccag? un centre social non loin de l?.

La police n'a proc?d? ? aucune interpellation sur le moment, ni depuis, selon un enqu?teur de la s?ret? d?partementale. Les jeunes avaient le visage ? moiti? masqu? par des ?charpes, ce qui rendra difficile leur ?ventuelle identification. La s?ret? d?partementale de Seine-Saint-Denis a lanc? vendredi un appel ? t?moin, qui concerne aussi l'agression de voyageurs et d'agents de conduite du RER B en gare de Blanc-Mesnil. Toute personne susceptible d'apporter des renseignements sur ces deux incidents peut appeler au 01 41 60 29 00 ou la direction d?partementale de la s?curit? publique du 93 au 01 43 93 33 00

http://news.tf1.fr/news/france/0,,3260144,00.html

Edited by lonestar2004 (11/04/05 03:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4894394 - 11/04/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Paradigm and Redstorm are both muslims. They will explain jihad to you. The riots in France are jihad. The muslims are brainwashed by the clerics, besides being the product of over a thousand years of surviving muslims who were left because non-muslims were killed or driven out of Islamic countries. The rioters inherited violent traits and must die!

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#4894402 - 11/04/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In one of the most serious incidents since the clashes began, a handicapped woman on board a bus was doused with petrol and set on fire late on Wednesday, suffering severe burns, prosecutors said.

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=24&art_id=qw113110704929F652

According to prosecutors Friday, November 4, the 56-year-old woman was unable to get off a bus targeted by a Molotov cocktail late Wednesday, November 2, in the northern Paris suburb of Sevran.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ie=UTF-8&q=+Woman+Set+Ablaze

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4894426 - 11/04/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If people were rioting in my neighborhood some rioters would be shot for sure. I'm surprised that the French are such cowards. Its their moral obligation to fight back. If they don't then the USA will have to bomb them back to the stone age when France turns into an Islamic theocracy. One horror story which may come true is that the Islamic filth will have control over French nuclear weapons.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#4894437 - 11/04/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

oops, thanx for the link , i guess i didn't look hard enough.

This happened on wednesday night. I wonder why i haven't heard of this before.

Well the good thing is that they haven't been getting more violent than this. I mean its not like they're on a murder rampage. They're just expressing their discontentment in a way that everybody can see. They're attacking the minister Sarkozy who most probably has an inferiority complex and who has been discriminating them for a long time now. He's been a big factor in the reason for these riots as well. He's just been looking for problems as a way to get his way through to the top. And i promise you that if the media hadn't been talking about it, it wouldn't have continued for that long.

And, i know you won't believe me but, no, the reason for these riots are not religious. Its easy to say "oh they're muslims, that explains it" but that's just the easy way out. I recommend you watch this movie called "La Haine" (the hate). Its interesting because it takes place in riots very similar to today's, and it shows the very particular ghetto suburbs of paris. Life is tough there, and the police don't make it any easier.

You would most definitely find some friends in the 20% of the french population who vote for the extreme rightist Le Pen. France to the french!

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4894489 - 11/04/05 03:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Los_Pepes said:
Paradigm and Redstorm are both muslims.

False. Please stop spreading your damned lies.

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#4894490 - 11/04/05 03:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i do think it is more than just poor yutes.

i think France will get these riots under control. (winter)

sadly next year there will be more. ( hope i am wrong ) :sad:

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4894546 - 11/04/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #4894558 - 11/04/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

man, los pepes is fucking ignorant.

for some reason this story doesnt add up to me. so she was supposedly doused in petrol, and she was on a bus so i guess thats where it happened, but she wasnt set on fire but it caught when the bus was hit with a molotov cocktail and she couldnt get out because she was disabled? i think that if she was doused in petrol it would not have been on a bus, and she would have been ignited with a match not a molotov from outside the bus.

i could see the bus being firebombed and her getting all burnt up bc she couldnt get off, but not her actually being doused in gasoline.

it seems obvious why something would be half-fabricated to build a particular image of the rioters. makes more sense to me than the story. is there another version of the story that makes more sense or am i mistaken about the story?

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: kilgore_trout]
    #4894660 - 11/04/05 04:23 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

ya the story seems very weird to me too.

here's the french version of the story that lonestar posted:

a bus containing 50 people was stopped by burning containers. people then threw a flamed bottle of petrol into the bus. The driver asked for the passengers to leave the bus but one person couldn't due to the fact that she was walking on crutches. Then a guy sprayed some petrol on her and someone else threw a lightened cloth in the bus.

ya, very wack story indeed. that's probably why i haven't heard of it anywhere.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #4894871 - 11/04/05 05:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

death to the infidels?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4894947 - 11/04/05 05:57 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Los_Pepes said:
Paradigm and Redstorm are both muslims.  They will explain jihad to you.  The riots in France are jihad.  The muslims are brainwashed by the clerics, besides being the product of over a thousand years of surviving muslims who were left because non-muslims were killed or driven out of Islamic countries.  The rioters inherited violent traits and must die!

:lol:

You continue to amaze me , no matter how little faith I put in your intelligence.

Edited by Redstorm (11/04/05 05:58 PM)

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: Redstorm]
    #4895156 - 11/04/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

here here

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: Redstorm]
    #4895199 - 11/04/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

As-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah, brother Redstorm

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: Silversoul]
    #4896911 - 11/05/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Remember what happened last time they had riots like this?

No.........???? When did France last have riots (not counting the ones in 1950s and 1960s)?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: DISABLED WOMAN SET ABLAZE IN PARIS RIOTS! [Re: moog]
    #4896973 - 11/05/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moog said:
No.........???? When did France last have riots (not counting the ones in 1950s and 1960s)?

It's a reference to the French Revolution.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom