Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
halloween costume thread
    #4861611 -

Whats everybody gonna be for halloween?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: buggers]
    #4861814 -

myself, drunk most likely.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: king_cobra]
    #4861817 -

or lil' john, WHAAAAT!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: king_cobra]
    #4861827 -

I'm tripping on saturday in Madison dressed as HST... I'll look more like Roul Duke from Fear and Loathing, but I don't give afuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: Nashbar]
    #4861970 -

i'm gonna be a space monkey. i'm gonna wear all black and have glow in the dark stars glued all over me, and then have a furry tail. a space monkey.

my other idea is to glue a fake plastic hand to a hat and be handicapped. i've got a temporary handicap placard from when i broke my leg to wear as some bling!

just a couple ideas. any more?

Edited by buggers (10/27/05 11:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: buggers]
    #4861985 -

It is a tradition of mine to paint my eyes black and wear a hockey mask even if I'm alone. On my front porch sits a bowl of candy. On my dark back porch sits a bottle of wine for the spirits and demons of the night. :crazy2:


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: buggers]
    #4862005 -

I'm going to be an Army chick and my boyfriend is going to be my POW. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: buggers]
    #4862049 -

i'm having a big blowout bash too. gonna make about a gallon of mushroom tea out of like an ounce and half of dry shrooms. the last time i made 4 5th size liquour bottles full out of less than an ounce and it was a hit. i think i might surprise a few people this time. gonna have a keg of rogue deadguy ale a keg of heineken and 2 kegs of pabst blue ribbon too

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: buggers]
    #4862323 -

Gonna be Steve-0

just gotta find a leapord skin thong that will hold my balls, and somebody to draw the tattoos on.
I will start the night by abusing my xanax scrip, enjoy a bottle of instant absinthe that i have been saving (thank you neuro)
hit up a few friends partys, wander 6th street, eat some candy, mabey reek some havoc, whatever happens


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: buggers]
    #4862452 -

drunk, maybe on shrooms, but I doubt I will afford to get anymore before then..I have a gram and a half of shrooms left, but I did the other part of the bag on tuesday night of this week, so I might wait until after halloween to do the rest of them.
As far as a costume goes, I highly doubt I will dress up, I dont do that unless I am planning on going to a big party or something. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: halloween costume thread [Re: Skunk420]
    #4862458 -

brown burlap sack halow wings?

Holy Shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* My Halloween Costume funkymonk 1,415 18 10/30/04 06:01 PM
by PhanTomCat
* My halloween corset!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,373 38 10/12/04 10:17 PM
by oDin
* What are you going to be for halloween?
( 1 2 all )
djfrog 2,907 33 10/26/03 02:09 PM
by PDU
* Where can I get Super Mario costumes?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,991 25 09/13/05 01:08 PM
by Adden
* ideas for Halloween.. *DELETED* ricochet 534 1 01/12/05 01:05 AM
by Burke Dennings
* String Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
BluMonkee 6,275 67 12/29/03 01:49 AM
by Help on the Way
* my costume Turd 728 9 11/01/04 03:51 PM
by lukeboots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
856 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.