Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
need good research paper topic
    #4845221 -

i need a good topic for my research paper. it has to be a controversial issue, with an argument pointing to one side and also must have a specified thesis/abstract. right now, i have chosen "legalizing marijuana" (guess which side im on), but this is such a tired research-paper topic. I was considering doing it on the problems with medical treatments regarding opiates (like how oxycontin was overperscribed at first) and the problems with opiate rehabilitation (regarding the methadone controversy), but i cant seem to think of the specific thesis to go with that will allow for a good amount of information. any ideas???

oh, the main reason i want to go with something opiate-related is because i am weening myself off of a poppy/oxycontin addiction right now and find it to be the issue i am most willing to take my time to write about...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: purity]
    #4845227 -

I have to have the same exact criteria, but I'm doing mine on Microsoft vs. Google. Our teacher gave us a list of topics we could use so I didn't really have much to choose from. I think i can make it happen though. Good luck with yours!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: purity]
    #4845232 -

I heard if you do oxycontin 7 times you're legally insane?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4845233 -

Are you being serious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4845236 -

I heard it was 9


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4845241 -

Completely.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4845244 -

How is that true? Any citation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4845247 -

(I'm joking)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4845274 -

(oh)

:foreheadslap:

:whatever:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4845280 -

:whatever:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4845345 -

It's shameful that you thought he was serious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4845390 -

Well I really doubted it, thats why I told him to cite. Besides, I'm really not into drugs so I wouldn't be the first to know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4845397 -

Well, if it made you go insane they wouldn't be giving it to people who are in pain.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4845404 -

:whatever: x2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4845734 -

cmon, fuckin pubbers, stay on topic; any ideas?  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: purity]
    #4845740 -

purity said:
any ideas?



Go do some oxycontin.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4845779 -

ssshhhh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: purity]
    #4845783 -

It's a damn good idea.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: purity]
    #4845813 -

"The conventional medical establishment irresponsibly treats pain by prescribing another form a pain (addiction)"

toy with that make it sound better and such

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need good research paper topic [Re: purity]
    #4845829 -

Ah, the college essay. Truly my least favorite part of the education experience.

I posted some old papers of mine to help you 'get started', hope you find them useful.

Peace,

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Very cool Bill Hicks biography Adamist 1,914 6 05/14/05 04:48 PM
by batou
* Dark Star- an oral biography of Jerry Garcia Phishgrrl 1,617 6 11/18/04 08:21 PM
by Ripple
* im at the library writing a research paper on LSD! and theyre lacking resources
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,634 21 04/11/05 05:31 PM
by ZippoZ
* bleh, marijuana research paper... (and pictures of naked ladies!!!) purity 2,363 11 11/03/05 07:57 AM
by purity
* human stem cell research right or wrong? lilbil 1,971 14 11/21/04 09:56 PM
by Zero7a1
* Stem cell research (poll and post) Silven 2,590 19 10/12/04 11:09 PM
by silversoul7
* Research on how water reflects EVERYTHING (my interpretation Phishgrrl 981 12 09/15/04 02:39 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Are topics more interesting in S&P? TheShroomHermit 703 3 01/24/05 08:27 PM
by TheHateCamel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,576 topic views. 6 members, 40 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.