Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
good afternoon
    #4806946 -

my last two doses were dropped 20 minuets ago, have a nice day, I know I will  :cool:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4806953 -

I'm dosing up here shortly. Try to play some disc golf coming up and spend the rest of the day on the river with loud music and a big fire.

Have fun man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: Adom]
    #4806956 -

Have a wonderful trip!

I plan to take a half hit later this evening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807067 -

Very nice man! Enjoy your day...good vibes your way :sun: :heart:


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807074 -

:tripping: :toomuchacid:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807148 -

Make sure you don't trip on a cloud and fall 8 miles high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: Noetical]
    #4807215 -

Have yourself a badass trip.  :mushroom2:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4807233 -

trip?
who does that.


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4807950 -

just droppin in


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807954 -

Cause you already turned on, tuned in, and dropped out...now you're dropping in! :biggrin:

How was it?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807958 -

you live in FL right....you should go swim in a canal


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4807963 -

it's going alright :wink:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807980 -

Howdy. Can you tell me what the appearance looked like before ingestion (not afterwards as that could cause me to upchuck my starbucks). :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4807984 -

Here are the trippiest images on my computer:









--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4807991 -

with the exception of star trek's most loved character, are those your roommates?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: World Spirit]
    #4807992 -

scarabs


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: World Spirit]
    #4807996 -

Actually only Geordi La Forge is my roommate.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: World Spirit]
    #4808000 -

I am his roomate


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: gdman]
    #4808003 -

gdman said:
scarabs



no understandevue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good afternoon [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #4808006 -

So I'm guessing your probably an "extra" for Star Trek on occassion. You still resemble chu-bakka on several levels, right?  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made LiquidGlass 1,557 19 04/18/14 01:41 PM
by LiquidGlass
* Saturday afternoon
( 1 2 3 all )
TurdFerguson 2,867 45 09/03/05 04:39 PM
by Skunk420
* Never been to starbucks
( 1 2 3 all )
Choix Sinaloa 3,419 41 01/29/11 12:43 AM
by rackem
* 3 Starbucks on 1 corner bossocto 2,579 18 09/18/09 03:28 PM
by DeathCompany
* Starbucks paying for college tuitions nicechrisman 930 16 06/18/14 11:02 AM
by EdibleStereos
* Starbucks Red Holiday Cups Psilonoob 299 4 11/11/15 10:22 PM
by SnowDaze
* Starbucks sales down 97 %
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Brainiac 7,307 85 06/30/16 08:19 PM
by Steven777
* Dumb Starbucks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bologna 3,918 62 02/14/14 09:06 AM
by s240779

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,265 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.