Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Yarry]
    #4798630 -

Yarry said:
goin to college right now. Im going to be a tool.



:lol:

Just curious, why did you choose college over appretinceship?  Good career choice though!


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Banez]
    #4798633 -

He did it to prove that you give too much personal information about yourself! We've already found the name of your high school and the name of your principal and the name of the place where you work.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4798642 -

my company is all throughout the country im not that worried about it


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? *DELETED* [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4798647 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Banez]
    #4798654 -

Because I want your personal information.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4798658 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
He did it to prove that you give too much personal information about yourself! We've already found the name of your high school and the name of your principal and the name of the place where you work.



That too.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Blek]
    #4798664 -

Firearms, security and self defense instructor.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: blink]
    #4798669 -

blinkidiot said:
I currently work in IT;
I do everything here from support/helpdesk to hardware... I've got a lot of handson with a lot of different stuff, familiar with them all and excellent with some.

lemon_lw said:
EMT



I'm considering going into this because I dislike the lack of variety in an office. Still thinking.



nah man dont go into it. emergency medicine aint worth it, to many bad things . but on the plus side it does feel like your doing something good.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4798672 -

I do like studiying and have a shity job at my college

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Blek]
    #4798676 -

Student, computer repair person, painter, etc. It's pretty easy to get by in a small town.  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: blink]
    #4798680 -

blinkidiot said:
I currently work in IT;
I do everything here from support/helpdesk to hardware... I've got a lot of handson with a lot of different stuff, familiar with them all and excellent with some.

lemon_lw said:
EMT



I'm considering going into this because I dislike the lack of variety in an office. Still thinking.



Emergency medical technician?


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Blek]
    #4798686 -

I donate semon and give blood for a living.

:wink:

actually student


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: XUL]
    #4798688 -

XUL said:
I donate semon and give blood for a living.

:wink:

actually student




There's a difference?

:rimshot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: daimyo]
    #4798717 -

no flaming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: daimyo]
    #4798759 -

daimyo said:
Yarry said:
goin to college right now. Im going to be a tool.



:lol:

Just curious, why did you choose college over appretinceship?  Good career choice though!



With my college itll cut back from some of the hours ill have to go back to school once i get my apprenticeship. Plus with this i think ill have a much better foundation and be able to do more once i start my apprenticeship.

i mean christ, im building a die this year from start to finish! so i will have alot more skills when applying for a job then someone without the college degree.


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Blek]
    #4798930 -

I'm a full-time college student right now. No real "job" to speak of at the moment(though I have considered looking for one), but I have been submitting editorials to the school paper, and getting $20 per article.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Blek]
    #4798938 -

Starting monday I'm a mall security guard


--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Unagipie]
    #4799010 -

unemployed... never had a need for a job yet im only 19... ive had small jobs before but i find those just waste time.... my parents let me live at their second home so i have it all to myself... they pay for all my basic needs like school fees/food/gas....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: AliceDee]
    #4799024 -

well what are you doin at school?


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your occupation? [Re: Blek]
    #4799038 -

Forcing myself to go to school


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* electronic engineering degree?
( 1 2 all )
DistortedEyes 2,412 29 02/09/06 08:16 PM
by Prisoner#1
* What is your occupation? (you can post anonymously in this thread) AsanteM 577 9 07/16/11 08:37 PM
by fungifann
* International Travel Question... Need A Passport for overseas? KillerPicklez 449 2 07/19/12 06:52 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Do you have a passport and...
( 1 2 all )
unknown1123 2,503 23 06/01/12 06:54 PM
by Nevermind
* do you need a passport to travel from us to canada? heroinhero115 1,115 11 04/07/09 08:30 PM
by fee
* where is the cheapest place to get a passport??? agoutihead 1,417 15 11/28/05 07:06 AM
by badchad
* Passport question blacksabbathrulz 919 4 02/07/05 10:37 AM
by blissedout
* What about headshops?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DrScott 3,091 64 06/28/10 02:37 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,228 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.