Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bit by a spider.
    #4774192 -

This past September I went to Schawgstock.I took a friend for his first time.
He enjoyed the weekend so much he ended up buying me this. I had told him stories of seeing pipes like this before, so he knew I wanted one.
It just so happened that the people who do this type of piece were there that weekend and we walked by and I saw this. Later that night he snuck away and got it for me.



--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Edited by joe666 (10/08/05 10:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774199 -

Awesome! :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4774206 -

Holy shit, thats so badass!

You've got yourself a good friend there. :smile:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774229 -

That may be the only spider I've ever seen that I like. Badass piece.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774231 -

That's really unique and nice.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: Liz]
    #4774236 -

yeah dude. thats a really cool piece. and a hell of a friend!!


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774241 -

Wow when I first glanced at that pic I thought it was a real spider! Clearly I haven't completely sobered up from the days adventure yet. That is definatly a sick pipe, and if I wasn't so afraid of spidrs I'd definately buy one. Happy blazing :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774271 -

Whoa! Very cool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4774383 -

Thats cool shit.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774483 -

That is really cool!


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4774659 -

I don't even smoke pot and I want to hit that!!

Awesome! :thumbup:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4774670 -

whoa thats the coolest pipe ive ever seen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4776976 -

I got bit by that spider a couple of times.  :stoned: :blazed: :drooling: :snore:


--------------------
_________________________________________________

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4777016 -

very nice


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: gdman]
    #4777035 -

I've never seen a spider pipe. But I have a store pretty close that sells similar pipes. I've seen a dragon fly, Triceratops, and a scorpion


--------------------
Mahayana Buddhist tradition tells how Buddha lived on one hemp seed a day.
This was enough to sustain him during the six steps of asceticism leading to his Enlightenment.
In recent centuries, higher doses have been favoured.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4777215 -

Sweet piece!

I think i would get freaked out smoking out of a spider


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4777238 -

That's awesome looking.
BTW, did I ever thank you for the porn posts.


THANK YOU!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: joe666]
    #4777307 -

it looks more like a tick, but whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #4777931 -

They had some impressive shroom-shaped pipes, too. One of our group bought one. I almost did. Maybe next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bit by a spider. [Re: nookjohn]
    #4778023 -

That's fucking awesome, my friend would break that in a week.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Schwagstock or Family?
( 1 2 all )
downforpot 2,943 20 06/07/05 01:06 PM
by downforpot
* Anyone going to Schwagstock? Edgekrusher 1,378 13 10/24/05 09:18 PM
by joe666
* australian deadly spider
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,288 29 11/12/03 10:10 PM
by notapillow
* Only a few days until SCHWAGSTOCK!!!! dressel11 1,004 10 09/15/05 01:44 PM
by Adden
* Schwagstock and other festivals Jrsxt 1,448 3 06/24/07 07:22 PM
by mecreateme
* spider thread
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,676 38 09/07/04 12:19 PM
by bastard_turtle
* ANYONE GOING TO SCHWAGSTOCK 33 superbob57 609 2 05/24/07 04:01 PM
by coda
* Spiders SmokeyMcpot 823 7 01/03/05 12:30 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,336 topic views. 0 members, 243 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 18 queries.