Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
what song is this?
    #4762967 -

Im pretty sure its phish, but whats the name of the song?

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=363G5DB0UELYA054LVUQCGG3PR

I got this clip from the simpsons which homer is smoking medical marijuana and flying around in his car.. etc..

Its also my windows exit music, I been tryin to find the name of this song and get the full song for some time now. Maybe you can help.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: XUL]
    #4762969 -

That episode definitely has Phish in it, I can't listen to that at work but it's Phish if it's from that episode.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4762974 -

And I think they played Run Like an Antelope


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: XUL]
    #4762977 -

they played like five seconds of run like an antelope then they played the Simpson theme.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: XUL]
    #4762979 -

it's donovan, 'wear your love like heaven'


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what song is this? [Re: Krishna]
    #4763023 -

I gotta start reading posts before I reply


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are some good phish songs. ShroomyMcPot 1,076 6 08/01/04 03:39 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Phish's last song....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Hooty 6,512 99 08/16/04 07:24 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Ashlee Simpson?s new show?
( 1 2 3 all )
mandyc19 5,186 46 01/26/05 02:51 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* Simpsons, music demiu5 639 4 11/05/06 10:04 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* new simpsons episode Psilocybeingzz 715 4 11/15/06 05:23 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Current song?
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 1,095 20 08/06/04 05:56 PM
by ivi
* Family Guy vs. The Simpsons Nuggetpouch 3,162 19 05/14/06 11:53 PM
by Boom
* Has anyone heard APC's new song?
( 1 2 all )
Asclepius 521 22 03/10/18 06:58 PM
by Middleman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.