Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
EVERYONE PLEASE POST THIER OPINION HERE!!!!
    #476016 -

Ok, I'm about to grow my shroomies for the 1st time. Every thing is set, I have a pressure cooker and everything. The only decision I can't seem to make is should I use Rye Grain or Brown Rice Flour. What is everyone's vote? I think I'm going to go with what is most recommended. Thanks. -Shannon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EVERYONE PLEASE POST THIER OPINION HERE!!!! [Re: straightbangin]
    #476021 -

BRF is a very easy to do, excellent for beginners. I think I'm up to 50 or 60 jars that I've completed now with that method, and I haven't lost one single jar to contams. Have fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EVERYONE PLEASE POST THIER OPINION HERE!!!! [Re: straightbangin]
    #476022 -

BRF/verm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EVERYONE PLEASE POST THIER OPINION HERE!!!! [Re: puscle]
    #476029 -

agreed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quicky Colonization II (Please post responses!!!) Smokemon 3,524 8 05/26/15 07:19 PM
by R0B0G3N3S1S
* terrarium? Recommended method? Under_net 2,161 16 12/24/01 09:46 PM
by Anonymous
* trip connoisseurs...opinions please jeldrid 2,514 17 04/08/02 04:48 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Posted this at Myco. interesting story... NewbieShroomer 3,223 3 12/26/01 10:22 PM
by blahblahblah
* Which String Do You Recommend For a Newbie Squeeky 1,210 10 05/16/02 03:26 PM
by Roadkill
* Opinions on optimal light amounts for cakes? doug_philips_420 656 2 12/11/02 11:02 AM
by daussaulit
* Post your terrarium Pic fidget 1,417 11 07/13/06 02:10 AM
by UnderNose
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,228,433 174,450 10/07/26 07:08 PM
by Wedgie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
729 topic views. 11 members, 70 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.