Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Drugs or Sex?
    #4719009 -

The two most important things in a young adults life supposedly. Anyways if you had to pick one what would it be? Personally I'd take drugs over sex anyday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719011 -

If I had to choose?

Sex, it is the ultimate closeness between two human beings. Drugs may put me deeply in touch with the universe at large and with myself, but sex is just...hot damn it's sex.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4719012 -

P.S. May none of us ever have to make this choice.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4719013 -

I got kids, I need the drugs




kidding....


sex all the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4719016 -

lol. im guessing you are talking about sex with someone you love rather than a stranger? or is it both the same to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719018 -

I guess I'm talking about love. I've only had sex with two people, both of whom I loved at the time. One of whom I still love now and had sex with last night. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719019 -

I'd have to go sex, but it wouldn't be an easy decision.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: goobler]
    #4719020 -

Sex.If I had hot sex everyday, I wouldnt need drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4719023 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I guess I'm talking about love. I've only had sex with two people, both of whom I loved at the time. One of whom I still love now and had sex with last night. :smile:



Thats awesome. Well I have not had 'love' sex so I guess I am pretty bias.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719074 -

Sex.

Gotta love it!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719096 -

Ya, the distinction between "love" sex and "horny" sex is a big one for me. I'd choose the former any day, but if it was between casual sex or drugs, I'd probably just go with the drugs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4719097 -

It would have to be sex with someone I am love with, if I can't have that then I'd go with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4719100 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
P.S. May none of us ever have to make this choice.



Amen


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719140 -

I have all the drugs i want to do

but no sex :frown:

i havent got laid in a gip.  *sigh*

i need to get out more


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: baraka]
    #4719142 -

How long is a gip eh?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4719146 -

Sex - a no brainer of a question I'd have said.

It's a trip if you do it right!

Though if it lasts as long it can't half leave you sore.


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4719156 -

i ment to type grip but its like months. I got hung up on one girl i should not of and is still kind of a wierd situation.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: novorua]
    #4719192 -

what paradigm said...


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: Rono]
    #4719215 -

Erm... sex ON drugs ? Surprised nobodies mentioned this

Ecstasy's interesting, very close and personal and boy is it sensitive...  :blush:

Mushrooms... well flesh felt amazing but was a bit of a mindfuck really, hard to concentrate.

Acid... Well lets say a bit of :blowme: was mindblowing


--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drugs or Sex? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4719253 -

erm...Sex OR drugs...


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im retiring tha name Eternal1999 Eternal1999 537 3 11/02/05 03:45 AM
by Todcasil
* Drugs sex and Rock 'n' Roll _MarsBars_ 1,504 4 03/01/03 01:35 PM
by silversoul7
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Drug Banners!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
EffedS 14,473 172 12/24/08 01:24 PM
by ltd
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Should I tell my parents about my drug use?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,433 22 03/16/04 05:24 PM
by Gus
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,228 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* What is YOUR anti-drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
kilgore_trout 5,807 41 03/09/04 11:58 AM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,709 topic views. 3 members, 180 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.