Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #4680321 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4680324 -

Hahaha I've never done that but my gf and her roommate wanna do it to me. I'll have to be really drunk. First they want to straighten it, which would be hilarious.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680336 -

*totally gay

:wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680337 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680343 -

I should fro my hair. That'd be wicked.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4680344 -

When I'm in the shower and it's all wet the longest parts hit my nipples.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4680348 -

:yesnod:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680351 -

When it gets to your lower back, then you need to fro it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680355 -

You need a pick.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4680365 -

I used to have one. When my hair was in the in-between pjhase it was totally a perfect round fro and I would pick it during class. :lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680375 -

haha

I'll bet you looked gangster.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680376 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4680384 -

THREE YEARS!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4680388 -

I ahd my first haircut in 4 years last week. :smirk:

It was a half-inch trim.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680403 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680405 -

I was close.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4680406 -

:lol:  It was all right. I was stoned..I'm gonna write a little story about it soon.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680413 -

Good topic. Let me know when you're done!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4680415 -

A trip report?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMR- how big can u get ur hair? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4680417 -

Exactly.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cut ur hair... moon_glue 420 3 07/09/07 02:39 PM
by moon_glue
* Straightener... Brakkie 1,097 15 12/16/05 02:58 PM
by Brakkie
* What happened to the nice poll on OMR's haircut?
( 1 2 all )
TastyWaves 2,196 21 10/19/05 03:19 PM
by TastyWaves
* This is a post about my hair
( 1 2 3 all )
Gillette 2,738 41 12/19/05 08:30 PM
by moog
* Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use?
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,652 31 10/29/05 08:24 AM
by Brugman
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* OMR's fr0h - start the bidding!
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 2,843 50 02/16/06 10:57 AM
by 40oz
* Not allowed to dye my hair blue
( 1 2 all )
forbiddendonut 1,994 33 06/03/07 08:40 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,312 topic views. 4 members, 186 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.