Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Fuckin' Vikings
    #4647295 - 09/11/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Any other tourtured souls out there who are doomed to followed this perennial underachieving and directionless team?

I wake up and since I live in CA I never get to see their games on TV...I was way stoked to actually catch a televised game. The result Vikings 13 Tampa Bay 23! I would have been better off reading the highlights (its less frustrating). At any time the Vikes could have stolen the game but, as ususal, they seemed like they were on cruise control straight for an 8-8 season.

How many weeks before Mike Tice gets booted? I give him until week 8 but if I had it my way he would have went with Moss in the offseason..

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: Fuckin' Vikings [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4647300 - 09/11/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

haha, I'm a local Vikings fan, picked Dante in Fantasy Football... I'm not happy

OfflineNashbar
Male User Gallery
Re: Fuckin' Vikings [Re: Nashbar]
    #4647307 - 09/11/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Tice will last the season for lack of a replacement, but the playoff expectations are dwindling already

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

#4647385 - 09/11/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I think they could pull a wild card but I never thought I'd see the day that Lions or the Bears would be the ones to beat to win the division.

Tice has to go. There are tons of replacements and I think the new owner(s) will tire of Tice's bumbling very very quickly (I hope). He is entirely incapable of motivating a team or keeping coordinators. The only reason he is still coaching the team is because McCombs kept him on as an expendable coach that the new owners won't (and don't) have to pay alot of money to.

I'm suprised how little talk there actually is about how likely it is he won't be there in 2006, if not earlier.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

#4647394 - 09/11/05 07:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Local huh? Where you at? I was stayin in Uptown Minneapolis for a month over the summer. I miss that town...

--------------------

OfflineNashbar
Male User Gallery
Re: Fuckin' Vikings [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4647398 - 09/11/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dinkytown...

I read somewhere Tice had the lowest SAT of all the NFL coaches

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

#4647451 - 09/11/05 07:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I read somewhere Tice had the lowest SAT of all the NFL coaches

Damn. I can't imagine many NFL coaches have very high SAT scores to begin with either.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder