Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Help me figure out how to burn a CD>
    #4590891 -

Alright, I'm using Musicmatch Jukebox.

I have a four part lecture.

Each part is about 20-23 minutes, the jukebox say 23 min when I play them and that is how long they are.

BUT when I try to burn them the Musicmatch Jukebox Burner says they are double the length they actually are which means I can only burn on track per cd rather than two.

Why the fuck does the burner say each track is twice as long as it actually is?

It doesn't do that with any other lecture I have except this four part one.

WTFMF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #4590939 -

I'd suggest using a different program for burning them. Nero, for example.


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: ummikko]
    #4591066 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: Shroomism]
    #4591074 -

Lotsa help you guys are, he has MMJukebox.

I doubt he's gonna want to buy/download a whole program.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: TYL3R]
    #4591084 -

download takes like 1 minute.
I gave him a crack
MMjukebox sux.. how are you helping?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: Shroomism]
    #4591086 -

Hell yes is does, I'll try that later, thanks man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #4591106 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help me figure out how to burn a CD> [Re: Shroomism]
    #4593125 -

nero > *


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I been burning CD`s .... OldSpice 1,350 13 05/19/04 08:53 AM
by OldSpice
* Cd Compilation
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,719 23 12/08/04 12:49 PM
by Ripple
* burned dvds on xbox? Phychotron 695 2 10/25/04 06:58 PM
by Phychotron
* Quality of blank cd's
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,537 32 12/17/21 02:47 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,747 22 06/09/04 05:33 PM
by Vulture
* Is it possible to burn downloaded DVDs with a normal CD-RW? Mushie_Man 1,493 18 07/16/04 05:07 AM
by Mushie_Man
* Cleaning a CD
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 2,718 30 07/26/04 07:31 PM
by kiss5150
* if you were to burn a CD right now... wyldtouch69 1,603 15 02/26/03 08:08 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
601 topic views. 3 members, 152 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.