Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The only blog I really read
    #4570070 -

is this journal, kept by David Byrne, my favorite human being, former lead singer of Talking Heads.

I swear if you just keep this in your bookmarks bar and check it every few days you'll find a fascinating read. Trendal, I think of you often when DB launches into his discussions of the world, I don't know why, but I think you'd really enjoy it.

Right now the topmost post in his journal is about the movie Grizzly Man and he's convinced me to see it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The only blog I really read [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4570103 -

I love David Byrne, but more specifically, I love the Talking Heads. I'm going to be reading this quite often, now, I think.. thanks for the heads-up!

Reminds me of the days when I used to check Moby's online journal constantly.. I love that guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The only blog I really read [Re: idiotek]
    #4570119 -

Ugh, no offense, but I hate Moby - the person, not the music. I don't midn the music, though I find it mediocre. But if I was reading stuff Moby had written, I'd cringe. Just the liner notes to his albums are egotistical enough for me!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* GF Read my Journal
( 1 2 all )
D4NK 3,032 32 04/04/07 08:04 PM
by domite
* Global Warming - the final say, strictly scientific journals trendalM 633 3 12/19/07 12:46 PM
by Madtowntripper
* dear shroomery, need some help about blogging etc.. XUL 707 5 12/12/05 04:23 PM
by lukeboots
* Is posting on forums and blogging the same thing?
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,919 21 02/05/07 03:33 PM
by Noviseer
* Gonzo blogging Alprazolam 355 0 06/20/06 09:41 AM
by Alprazolam
* software to save your entire blog contents? Bridgeburner 784 10 01/03/08 01:16 PM
by im_on_a_boat
* Fail Blog PDU 704 14 11/21/08 11:56 PM
by truekimbo2
* post the most interesting wikipedia article you have bookmarked StaleShrooms 547 2 11/09/09 11:35 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
395 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.