Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do you have a "black sheep" in your family?
    #4540567 -

Black Sheep = Somebody who just doesn't fit in with the family and isn't liked very much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4540595 -

Yup, me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: moog]
    #4540601 -

I was thinking the same thing. If anyone in my family is a black sheep, I think I'd be it.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4540604 -



RIP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4540607 -

ro-ads... ro-ads... roods?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4540618 -

havent you figured that out by now the black sheep usually the second born child of the family..or the middle child..I have 1 older brother, he is the good one. and two younger brothers, the youngest is good too..I can relate to my other brother that is barely younger then me more then the other two...I just do shit my own way..I am the shortest but i bet I could beat all thier asses in a fight..

Edited by skunk78395 (08/15/05 11:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4540676 -

that'd be me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4540680 -

skunk78395 said:
havent you figured that out by now the black sheep usually the second born child of the family..or the middle child..I have 1 older brother, he is the good one. and two younger brothers, the youngest is good too..I can relate to my other brother that is barely younger then me more then the other two...I just do shit my own way..I am the shortest but i bet I could beat all thier asses in a fight..



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4540736 -

skunk78395 said:
I am the shortest but i bet I could beat all thier asses in a fight..



:lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: Vex]
    #4540738 -

Vex said:
skunk78395 said:
havent you figured that out by now the black sheep usually the second born child of the family..or the middle child..I have 1 older brother, he is the good one. and two younger brothers, the youngest is good too..I can relate to my other brother that is barely younger then me more then the other two...I just do shit my own way..I am the shortest but i bet I could beat all thier asses in a fight..







--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: Ravus]
    #4540783 -

I could, but at the same time they never experienced mind altering states even close to what I have, I dont get my religous family... :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4540789 -

If you don't know who the black sheep in your family is, chances are its YOU.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: moog]
    #4541219 -

moog said:
Yup, me.



Same.

Most of them are alcoholics, but my atheism and pro-drug/choice stance is evil. THE NERVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4541408 -

is this a cry for help?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: goobler]
    #4541418 -

Isn't everything he posts?

I'm the blacksheep of my family for sure.

My girlfriend is the blacksheep of her family as well, but interestingly, it's because she's normal. Her whole family is a bunch of certifiable lunatics (not a hyperbole), and she is normal and level-headed. It makes her the odd one out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4541559 -

Well, I guess it's me, not cause they don't like me, but because I was the only one in the whole family brave enough to move out of the shithole town they all live in. Now they just keep trying to get me to move back - "You know, they have good jobs here, too." :smile:


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4541751 -

well then what the fuck is she doing with you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: goobler]
    #4541764 -

my sis is the blacksheep...
I just don't get caught doing anything wrong because I don't treat it like it's wrong. My sheep clothing is very decieving.

I have a cousin that's just dumber than dirt... he's in the military right now, I feel sorry for his platoon/whatever buddies


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4541769 -

my cousin "chucky" from akansaw is now in jail for manufacturing meth.

GO CHUCKY!


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a "black sheep" in your family? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4541834 -

I thought about this for a while and realized my family doesn't have a black sheep. Various family members have had their share of problems but there isn't one specific person who is worse than anyone else.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are you close to your family? TinTree 1,073 10 01/27/05 03:46 AM
by BanJankri
* I sell bongs for the Jewish mafia! DoctorJ 1,077 7 09/14/05 12:11 AM
by blissedout
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,952 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* "FAMILY GUY" IS COMING BACK!!!!
( 1 2 all )
TM 3,028 23 01/17/05 01:59 PM
by Pathos
* Charles Manson, the family, and LSD...
( 1 2 all )
Grizzy 9,484 21 04/14/05 01:22 PM
by p5yc0_k1ll3r
* Sheep go to heaven Drink_Punk_Soda 440 1 08/30/05 08:30 PM
by lowdominion
* A new addition to the family Captain Loafy McPoopdick 466 18 10/06/05 05:04 PM
by Soularize
* Why are black drug dealers so stupid? RandalFlagg 4,634 16 06/29/05 08:55 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,307 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.