Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Carbofed DM HIT syrup is it narcotic?
    #4534241 - 08/14/05 02:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

the title explains the context of this post. Whats in this shit? theres like no references at ALL online about it.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
Re: Carbofed DM HIT syrup is it narcotic? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4534248 - 08/14/05 02:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what are the active chemicals? never heard of carbofed dm hit syrup, is it a cough syrup or somethin?

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4534259 - 08/14/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well all you have to do is look at the active ingredients and you'd know. obviously you haven't researched this at all. Go read a lot more.

But for the sake of helping,

if the ONLY active ingredient is Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, then yes, it's what you want. If it has that chemical AND ANYTHING ELSE, dont drink it.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Carbofed DM HIT syrup is it narcotic? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4534358 - 08/14/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

damnit people, read my post will ya? I said theres no information on it online and WHO WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH to not check the active ingrediants on the bottle? It's PRESCRIPTION or it wouldent be narcotic now would it?

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Carbofed DM HIT syrup is it narcotic? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4534381 - 08/14/05 03:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He may not be talking about that. He could be talking about codeine cough syrup, and since he's referring to it as a narcotic, a term I rarely hear applied to DXM which spouts itself as non-narcotic, he's probably talking about an opioid cough syrup.

Though I'm probably wrong, this is just speculation.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Carbofed DM HIT syrup is it narcotic? [Re: Ravus]
    #4534393 - 08/14/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

correct, narcotic generally meaning a controlled substance not sold OTC in every pharmacy in the world.

--------------------

Edited by I2ancid (08/14/05 03:55 PM)

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4534444 - 08/14/05 04:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

also true. my bad. figured you were stupid and lazy.

i have no idea what that stuff is.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4534458 - 08/14/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you would have done a simple google search you would have came up with:

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/weeklyquestion/a/04_carbofed_dm.htm

and many other links...

It contains the actives:

CARBINOXAMINE; DEXTROMETHORPHAN; and PSEUDOEPHEDRINE

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,6337%7CCydec+DM+Syrup,00.html

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (08/14/05 04:17 PM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Carbofed DM HIT syrup is it narcotic? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4534586 - 08/14/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

uh, first off in the very link you sent me I find the quote

"I searched the web for this medication and there were no information regarding this medication in particular. "

There is VERY little info on the prescribed concoction so dont give no lip ya hear!

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4534599 - 08/14/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You could have said thank you. :smirk: :sun:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=DVXA,DVXA:2005-12,DVXA:en&q=Carbofed+DM+Syrup

(the first 2 links are what I posted above)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4534653 - 08/14/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well im looking for one with HIT at the end as is on the bottle, I didnt just search for carbofed dm syrup because the addition of HIT on the prescription deems it an entirely different containment for active chemicals in a glyceric viscous goo.

--------------------

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
    #4534668 - 08/14/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ok, dude i dont give a shit, you need to calm down, your really hostile to the people trying to help you out, chill man

o, and love the weilii site, hows the experience section comin

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Edited by SerioOria (08/14/05 05:09 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4534681 - 08/14/05 05:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well I did a search for Carbofed DM "HIT" and nothing is coming up. From the looks of it, it's the same difference as the Carbofed DM.

If you really want to figure out what's in it (and I can almost 100% guarantee you that they will tell you the 3 chemicals I listed) you can make a call to Poison Control.

All calls are anonymous and all you have to say is that you think you took a bit too much and would like to know what active chemicals are in it.

The number is 1-800-222-1222.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4534698 - 08/14/05 05:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

its not that im being hostile, its that im being feisty, there is a difference.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4534712 - 08/14/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Just use come 'common sense' when you call poison control. Tell them you took double the recommended dosage. (which should be on the bottle somewhere) When they tell you that either you are going to be fine or should visit the emergency room ask them exactly what active ingrediants it contains. Say that you would like to do some quick research on the internet before you make the decision on whether you are safe or not.

Quote:

I2ancid said:
its not that im being hostile, its that im being feisty, there is a difference.

There is no need to be 'feisty' with people that are taking the time to do research for you that you could be doing on your own.

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4534726 - 08/14/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hey you learned as much as I did today, I say were all happy campers in canada right about now.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals