Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I love wikipedia
    #4527664 -

Does anyone else find this to be one of the most useful sites on the internet?  It's got so much more information than any other encyclopedia I've ever come across.  Sure, some articles may be a bit sloppy and slightly uninformed, but often, those articles are on topics too obscure for other encyclopedias.  The fact that they even have so many articles is a strength in itself.  I can search for just about any topic and find a wikipedia article on it.  And if there isn't one now, there may be one in the near future, as the database is always expanding.

:cheers: to wikipedia


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4527734 -

I visit daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4527766 -

I have no need for it

I know all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4527773 -

I've spent more hours on Wikipedia lately than I have reading books, and I think I've learned more from it too.

Wikipedia shows the potential of the internet to be something other than a source for porn.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4527775 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4527787 -

What are you checking out there SilverSoul?

For a beginner, they have quite informative quantum physics sections to look at. Not enough to become a master in it, but to understand the Standard Model and start to understand particles and antiparticles it's very useful.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4527796 -

Hem. I just searched porn on wikipedia, and I'm very sorely disappointed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Ravus]
    #4527797 -

They have pretty good philosophical articles. Not as good as:

Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
http://plato.stanford.edu/

or

The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
http://www.iep.utm.edu/

Though it sometimes exceed when dealing with controversial issues, since it is peer reviewed to some extent.

Wiki also gives short but sweet biographies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: vampirism]
    #4528241 -

They're not really a porn center, but if you want a list of shock sites they have a larger one than I've ever seen. Possibly the largest list on the internet, since it's really a combination of all previous shock sites and lists found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shock_sites

Good for any party filled with tripping people.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love wikipedia [Re: Silversoul]
    #4528260 -

my life consists of reading wikipedia and pooping in my pants so that I do not have to stop learning.

not really, but that would be hardcore and squishy.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wikipedia is going to delete the Shroomery page!! *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
blink 6,510 65 01/29/15 10:08 AM
by D.M.T
* ridiculous article about "deadly" magic mushrooms
( 1 2 all )
jba6511 6,326 21 03/23/04 12:42 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* The twats at Wikipedia deleted The_Shroomery entry mantis 1,374 13 03/09/06 09:52 PM
by Krishna
* Hilarious article for Phish fans Budtastic 1,312 18 06/21/04 12:37 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence
* BrAiN destroys wikipedia BrAiN 1,443 13 04/09/05 05:13 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Wikipedia: adrug BrAiN 697 5 04/09/05 03:02 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* A nice article about Kesey. Drummer 418 1 06/08/04 03:54 PM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,094 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.