Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Picture I took in the Forest
    #4500848 -

I usually jog in the forest, which I prefer over running in the concrete jungle of course. Less damaging on the knees and what have you.

Anyway, the forest which I submerse myself in is so vast, with lots of paths that remain unexplored as of yet. I could probably spend the next ten years routinely expanding my knowledge of this wilderness and still not scratch the surface.

So yesterday, I came to a stop for a breather and a sip of my water and looked at the scenery surrounding me. I looked to the left, and gazed at another unexplored path.. after a second or two, it struck me; "Wow... what a beautiful image."

I had to capture it with my trusty camera phone, and of course the picture does no justice, but alas I hope it still gives you a very good gist of the beauty that was witnessed and experienced.









--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4500855 -

Purdy !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4500856 -

:thumbup:

I've had moments like that.  You stop for a rest and suddenly look around and realize how beautiful this spot is.  Even a picture from a really great camera can't capture those moments completely.  Its magical.

But thanks for sharing the pic. :thumbup:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4500873 -

:smile: That does look pretty.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4502429 -

Thats awesome that you jog out in such a wonderful haven! Cool pic!


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: PuZuZu]
    #4502506 -

my eyes must be fugged up cause i can see a purple bud plant?


--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4503262 -

so nice :laugh:

I usually go exploring the forestwith my mountainbike and sometimes I also stop for a second to enjoy some beautifull scenery. I never bring a cam though.
Maybe when the weather gets better and I buy some good rechargable batteries I'll make some pics too :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4503660 -

Sweet, It took just a second to put myself there. The sunlight is perfect. Nice place just to be. :thumbup: :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture I took in the Forest [Re: Icelander]
    #4503748 -

It almost looks like an artist painted that picture... :smile:



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help me find a good digital camera Hefe 3,271 17 12/19/07 09:50 AM
by Hefe
* Leaf or needle forest?
( 1 2 all )
kosmoskatten 1,952 23 01/14/06 06:31 PM
by Konnrade
* Why digital cameras suck... a sad story agr8fulchick 1,198 10 09/07/04 08:36 AM
by agr8fulchick
* my camera imthenewpope 758 14 01/01/08 11:03 AM
by Prisoner#1
* cameras Bi0TeK 1,277 11 01/19/05 10:23 PM
by juende
* I need a change of scenery.
( 1 2 all )
sui 1,678 23 01/18/06 11:42 AM
by spud
* Coolest fucking rechargable battery ever! blewmeanie 1,145 12 09/11/09 09:06 AM
by P-O
* All kinds of pics taken with my camera(56k modem user warning!)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
DeadPhan 11,261 187 01/11/10 06:46 AM
by KandyKid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
497 topic views. 1 members, 117 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.