Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I wish i was stoned right now.
    #4474040 -

Im so fucking bored.... i have nothing to do but sit here on my computer on the shroomery and listen to music and smoke cigarettes or play my guitar i wish i was stoned this would be so much more fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474046 -

that's all i've been doing this weekend...

making music,drinking some beer....


i'd like to be ,high too.....


i think my ears are going to bleed,haha...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474057 -

I'm hella stoned.

I awoke kinda hung over, I didn't drink ANY water last night and I really should have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474058 -

This toke's for you bud.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474067 -

the devil told me to do it i swear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474070 -

I WANT SOME WEEED!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474124 -

Somebody take a few hits for me, I can't smoke for the next few days  :undecided:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474132 -

I like your weed chronicles in your journal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4474231 -

hell ya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474240 -

If I chronicled every bowl I smoked, my day would be spent alternating between smoking a bowl and then writing the report up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4474245 -

Haha I was JUST thinking that exact thing.

Like damn, it would be really fucking hard to log every time I smoke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4474249 -

electrode said:
If I chronicled every bowl I smoked, my day would be spent alternating between smoking a bowl and then writing the report up.



That made me laugh harder than I'd expect it to!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474261 -

You're like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, and my words are a poking finger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4474290 -

if i have a day like that i just try to remember afterwards. haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474294 -

mmm wake n bake, what shall i do today...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4474342 -

EmbracingShadows said:
I WANT SOME WEEED!




MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
i wish i was stoned right now [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4474347 -

me to, i havent bought weed in like... a month:crazy:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i wish i was stoned right now [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4474352 -

I buy weed whenever I run out. That system's been working for me for years now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i wish i was stoned right now [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4474355 -

im to lazy to buy. plus my main dealer doesnt deal anymore, so i dont want to look around for a new one


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wish i was stoned right now. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4474362 -

I have 3 bowls of dank left but I am saving them for next weekend or later...I was high for 2 days already..and I just want to smoke every once in a while...it is cheaper that way anyway..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everybody must get stoned Stoned_Myconaut 946 17 06/09/07 09:10 PM
by ApJunkie
* Farting Pillsbury Dough Boy (FIXED) KaptKid 914 4 11/19/07 07:30 PM
by john706
* Make your own Pillsbury Doughboy music video Land_Crab 352 1 05/01/06 10:47 PM
by Slooch
* The Chronicles of Narnia...it fucking sucked the big one
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,139 63 12/12/05 04:22 PM
by lukeboots
* Rolling Stone Pickard Article
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theocean06 50,719 78 03/03/13 08:54 AM
by Learyfan
* The Adom & Iluan's fishing chronicles..
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 6,137 49 08/02/04 07:54 PM
by notapillow
* The Chronicles of Narnia movie
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 1,922 27 05/31/05 02:06 PM
by OJK
* Hey! Should I go see "The Chronicles of Riddick" tonight?? MOTH 1,086 17 06/12/04 03:33 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,250 topic views. 5 members, 4 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.