Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
$3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness
    #4473575 -

Check this out, a poster I found for 3 bucks and got framed, it's a print from 1967!:



--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: $3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473598 -

woah that is awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: $3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473601 -

kewl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: $3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness [Re: Worf]
    #4473673 -

You can't even tell cause the pic is from a bit far away but the rainbow sky has all sorts of crazy designs in it, designs that remind me of the trails you get on your eyeballs when yer tripping. And there's faces EVERYWHERE. I got it at a store called Psychedelic Solutions.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: $3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473696 -

Psychedelic Solutions? What else do they sell?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: $3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4473705 -

Just posters. They have one huge wall of concert posters from the 60's, 70's and some from the 80's. Then they have lots of psychedelic band posters, and then I found that one in this one shelf they have of just randomn posters of drawings..I knew I had to have it right away.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: $3 Psychedelic Poster of Awesomeness [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474321 -

That's a nice poster! and 3 bucks is a real bargain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychedelic Coloring Books?
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,066 28 07/19/05 08:23 PM
by ToolTroll
* On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations lovelight 1,094 11 11/29/04 04:12 AM
by lovelight
* infinite pertinence of Alice In Wonderland to psychedelics Wiener 2,848 13 10/23/04 05:22 PM
by flimsdale
* Are you a poster child of your generation 2Experimental 1,499 12 11/15/04 06:32 AM
by JettaJay
* psychedelic dance show (video) BanJankri 610 6 05/16/05 01:42 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Infinite Mind (Radio Program) - Psychedelics pseudopod 1,405 5 05/03/03 07:32 PM
by pseudopod
* dead poster project greenhaze 633 4 05/05/04 12:49 PM
by greenhaze
* 100 Dead Song Poster seethe303 2,260 11 04/16/04 06:29 PM
by mockeylock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,097 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.