Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Has anyone ever injected LSD?
    #4462280 -

or do you know/heard of anyone who's done this?

I was wondering this the other day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4462284 -

China Cat Perhaps?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4462286 -

I've injected a full gram of LSD.

Was fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4462289 -

I've read some comments by ChinaCat about how he injected LSD. He said it wasn't that much different, shorter and more intense but not extremely so if my memory serves me correct.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462348 -

:lol: A full gram of water, and how much liquid lsd??..if it was all liquid, yea right..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4462361 -

Now skunk. That was a joke.

( jok )

Joke

Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
  A mischievous trick; a prank.
  An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

Any questions?

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462372 -

Trainwreck said:
 
Any questions?

:wink:



Could you use it in a sentence please? :smirk:


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Harbinger]
    #4462376 -

Sure.

"I tried telling a joke on the shroomery, but no one got it because they take everything too literally and it's hard to tell whether people are being sarcastic over the internet."

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4462424 -

Akk. Yeah one time, a friend of mine at the time who happened to be a heroin addict, injected it in the same room that I was in. He took me to a guy's house to hook me up with some liquid. He asked if he could inject a little of the liquid. I specifically remember him asking his friend if he had "a rig". I was shocked by how nonchalant they were toward heroin and shooting up other drugs. I let him do it, but I turned my head. Anyway, it hits you immediately.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4462439 -

I can't even imagine man. I'm almost tripping at the thought.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462442 -

yea I hope so, I have had liquid on smarties, oh it was saturated in two of them, everything went a deep dark purple for a while, I never experienced that before, and watching the animated version of the lord of the rings, my friend and i felt like we were in the movie itself, i was feeling scared at times..it was way intence.. :crazy2:

Edited by skunk78395 (07/27/05 11:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4462570 -

There's no successful way to smoke LSD either, right?

I had this friend that said he smoked mushrooms before. he also said there was a tiny pinch of it. When i asked him if he felt anything (not knowing anything about drugs at all, at the time) He said "yea, but only for a fraction of a second"
I didn't buy it, complete bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4462581 -

Definately not. Heat breaks down LSD.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4462595 -

Yea, I thought so

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4472444 -

i loosely know of someone that knows of someone that did it and he said he almost died because he injected it in the wrong vein and it swelled up and wouldn't flow properly, or something.

sadly a lucy hookup did not come through, though i'm not sure i'd want any from someone that would do that.

Boiledmeatloaf said:
There's no successful way to smoke LSD either, right?




i had a "health teacher" say that you could lace a joint in liquid acid and trip off of it.... is that untrue? I wanted to tell him that you don't need to LACE a j to hallucinate or trip off of weed... but...


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (07/30/05 12:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4472515 -

i had/have (not really sure, last i heard of him he was in jail in pennsylvania) this friend who claimed to have slammed acid. he said he was peaking before he could even take the needle out, and that it lasted 5 days. he also thought/thinks that he is thed reincarnation of jesus, and that it is his mission to recurit 11,000 people as folowers and wait for the army of angels on the shores of balise.....so consider the source :smirk:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4472533 -

I've done acid IV, it's pretty much a waste of time, may aswell just eat it. You can't use chlorinated tap water either.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: Hanky]
    #4472805 -

I was visiting a occult-human potential movement called 'the nova group' once...

They liked to iv ridiculously high doses of lsd...with a bio-feed-back football helmut. Well when in rome...

So they hit me up with 1000 mic's. The experience struck me as a waaaaay too gooned out waste of good acid. Dumb!

Edited by CandyLand (07/30/05 02:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever injected LSD? [Re: CandyLand]
    #4472949 -

Aldous Huxley was injected twice with LSD whilst on his deathbed, by his wife. As I understand it the plan was to be high as he died... Though we obviously can't ask him what it was like. Look up the documentary "LSD - The Beyond Within" for a fairly detailed look at the topic. You can get both parts off of limewire or a similar file sharing program.


--------------------
You'll thank me when you share my politics!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* im at the library writing a research paper on LSD! and theyre lacking resources
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,634 21 04/11/05 05:31 PM
by ZippoZ
* lots o' liquid?? tryppycryppy 703 4 11/04/04 11:24 PM
by LeprechaunStools
* lsd SweetJimmyBrown 434 0 08/25/05 04:45 AM
by SweetJimmyBrown
* liquid lsd + sugar cubes ExpectingRain 3,367 4 01/19/05 05:39 PM
by fee
* LSD symposium - January 13-15th 2006 - Basil Switzerland
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,809 23 02/21/08 07:50 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* LSD ?_?
( 1 2 all )
shaundotcom 2,184 25 05/16/04 11:27 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Important quesitons for those who know about LSD Adamist 809 5 04/29/05 07:37 PM
by Organic
* LSD coming back?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 3,236 46 06/19/05 07:50 PM
by heavensgate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,230 topic views. 2 members, 57 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.