Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I have pills...are the perks? help please
    #4471645 -

on the bottle the technical name is "HYDROCO/APAP 7.5-750 TAB"

I know it is a painkiller based on the "do not drink, do not operate heavy machinery, drowsiness etc.

thanks in advance


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: deadHead321]
    #4471651 -

Those are vicodin :laugh:

7.5 hydrocodone and 750 apap. They're the medium strength, but still good.

We can't talk about dosage here, but if you're not sure how many to take PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471652 -

medium is better than nothing....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: deadHead321]
    #4471657 -

take them as directed by your doctor and APAP causes liver damage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471663 -

Be careful not to take too many. The hydrocodone probably wont hurt you, but the "APAP" AKA Tylonal/acetamenaphine (spelling) is VERY easy to overdose on and will cause liver failure. Especially if you are a moderate-heavy drinker, Tylonal is BAD.

Remember the effects of the Tylonal will hurt you before the Hydrocodone will, and you wont even feel the effects of the Tylonal.


--------------------
Look at my website http://governmentofdigital.info and find out the truth.

Outside one Marijuana gummy on 12-28-2025 I have been clean since September 2011, with last day of illegal drug use being 9/16/2011 for anything but one Marijuana gummy on 12/28/2025. I am clean and sober. Trippy! Thank you Black Eyed Peas for helping me get my first hit of acid at an Austin apartment complex in mid July 2005. It was a brilliant experience I have learned to do without anymore and enjoy music and life in a whole new way since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4471667 -

Prisoner#1 said:
take them as directed by your doctor and APAP causes liver damage



Listen to him. Do a search on codein extraction to get all the APAP out)


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4471672 -

It's not like acetaminophen is going to kill you by just taking a few vicodin. You just have to watch your intake of it. It only causes liver damage in high doses, or moderately high doses if taken daily.

You don't HAVE to do an extraction on vicodin, that's a waste of time. He could take 3 or 4 of them and be in NO danger of liver problems. That is if he doesn't take a grip of Tylenol everyday or anything like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471684 -

thanks Train....


i was thinking the same thing,but didn't have the words to say it....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4471748 -

I've took 300mg Darvos with APAP a couple times....

Am i gonna die doc ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: TYL3R]
    #4471766 -

Yes.

I've taken 5500mg of apap all at once and I was fine. I'm sure my liver didn't appreciate it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471779 -

Fuck.

Is taking 300mg of darvos with apap, something i should never do again ?

If so thats the suxx.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: TYL3R]
    #4471790 -

Well how much apap is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471804 -

fuck if i know :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: TYL3R]
    #4471825 -

Pffft.

Maybe you should KNOW a little bit about the things you take? Hmmm?

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471834 -

It fore sure doesnt tell me how much apap is in them...

I take them maybe twice a month. If you took over 5000mg of APAP and didnt DIE, then </= 300mg of APAP twice a month wont hurt me. Do you agree ?

Edited by TYL3R (07/29/05 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: TYL3R]
    #4471853 -

The lethal dose for me would be about twice what I took.

And if it's really 300mg of apap, that's almost nothing. Tylenol extra strengths contain like 500mg each.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: deadHead321]
    #4471856 -

I think toxicity limit for APAP is 4000 mg in 24 hrs. after that it starts to hurt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4471862 -

Good news, pill master ! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4471865 -

i used to take 800 Tylenol...

i think they were,maybe ibuprofen...

they were presc. for me back....

it was years ago...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have pills...are the perks? help please [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4471870 -

10,000mg is a lethal dose for a normal sized adult.

4000mg is considered the red zone. That's when it starts to do actual damage to your liver. Erowid says something like no more then 4000mg in one day if you're only doing it that day. And no more then 2500mg if you're doing it daily.

And capt, ibuprofen is just as bad as apap man. You can run into some serious stomach problems if you're taking to much of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Perfect party pill pack!
( 1 2 all )
Hawkeye3 3,328 29 06/06/06 12:28 PM
by Hawkeye3
* hydrocodone extraction xrommy 19,845 12 09/30/08 09:54 AM
by weiliiiiiii
* I have half a perk Captain Loafy McPoopdick 708 13 08/13/05 03:52 PM
by TYL3R
* Hydrocodone Ashford 2,089 4 03/16/06 05:08 PM
by geokills
* Smoking a blunt w/ hydrocodone ElectricJW 47,259 12 11/18/05 07:33 PM
by Mike_yy
* Hey, need some quick advice on some Hydrocodone Kenderson 2,238 8 12/07/06 01:29 AM
by darkstar45
* Pills/Oxycontin/Oxycodone
( 1 2 all )
razmablues 2,720 27 05/27/08 11:35 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Why do so many people take pills these days?
( 1 2 all )
felix 2,815 35 08/18/05 09:21 AM
by eric_the_red

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,537 topic views. 5 members, 88 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.