Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Arcade Champion
    #4448753 -

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Boards. I feel that I am bigger and better than all of you. If any of you wish to challenge me to a game in the Arcade, I know I got your weak ass beat.


Poker Rounder


--------------------
Are you a big fan of Poker? Wan't to get better?
Check out Poker Rounders . We are looking for mods and individuals who wish to contribute to the community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448791 -

welcome to the pub puppet..  if you are indeed not a puppet, you should mind your manners :smile:

fast


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448798 -

:lol:

where's your trophy, champion?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: Shroomism]
    #4448812 -

i kicked your ass mr. shroomism.
I AM NO PUPPET!


<SHOWS MASSIVE TROPHY>


Poker Rounder


--------------------
Are you a big fan of Poker? Wan't to get better?
Check out Poker Rounders . We are looking for mods and individuals who wish to contribute to the community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448823 -

:bitch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448828 -

yeah but you probably trained for like, a week.. and I havent played that sniper game ever. so hah :razz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448829 -

trophys usually go next your name you nincompoop  :tongue2:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448846 -

You can brag when you have a trophy.  :snub:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: Shroomism]
    #4448849 -

Challenge me any game, anytime, anywhere. I WILL beat you all!

<Begin Pathetic Flame>

What is with the weak spelling and grammatical errors in your typing Mr. Shroomism? You pathetic losing monkey. I beat you. The bigger man always wins. And no, I did not play Sniper for 'like, a week..' You think you can throw a 'so hah :razz:' at me and get away with it. You're only assuming what you don't know. You live your life in fear and so you make up excuses. How sad. Challenge me to any arcade game, I dare you!

< /End Pathetic Flame>

Heh, signed,

Poker Rounder :razz: :razz:


--------------------
Are you a big fan of Poker? Wan't to get better?
Check out Poker Rounders . We are looking for mods and individuals who wish to contribute to the community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448856 -

:what:

You have a bad attitude.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448862 -

Someone do a Doser check on this guy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: CherryBom]
    #4448864 -

I'm sorry:imslow:,

I am just desperate for a challenge.


-Poker Rounder


--------------------
Are you a big fan of Poker? Wan't to get better?
Check out Poker Rounders . We are looking for mods and individuals who wish to contribute to the community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448868 -

whats with the 'tude, dude?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: Trav]
    #4448870 -

ego check in aisle 4
puppet check at the front desk


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448875 -

sorry i dont challenge fuckwads :smirk:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448879 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Let's try and treat each other with a reasonable amount of respect. That goes for a few people in this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448882 -

rofflez... I found you ShaMan1988

loooooozer!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Arcade Champion [Re: PokerRounder101]
    #4448883 -

I should be the fucking qb challenge #1 but my roomate saw me playing it and had to bear my score.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's with this poker fad?
( 1 2 3 all )
question_for_joo 4,691 44 07/26/10 11:44 AM
by SoBeIt
* I think bruceallen is cheating in the arcade cybrbeast 906 8 01/18/05 12:25 PM
by EvilEwok
* I'd like to become a professional poker player
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,388 30 05/06/07 07:07 PM
by downforpot
* Woot I am gonna finally pass 1k on poker stars UPDATE I DID!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,040 24 01/04/07 08:47 PM
by Asante
* Bought a Final Lap 2 Arcade yesterday! Super_Blunt 1,331 9 10/25/04 08:17 AM
by baraka
* . z_x_x_z 503 2 10/22/05 02:10 AM
by I_was_the_walrus
* The Arcade CaRnAgECaNdYS 399 1 05/27/06 04:58 PM
by Stonerguy
* The Arcade!
( 1 2 all )
MovingTarget 2,338 25 11/25/04 04:39 PM
by MovingTarget

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
848 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.