Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Liz]
    #4442891 -

HAP HAP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BIRTH BIRTH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:dancing:
:heart:

:smile: we love you ifall :smile:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: CherryBom]
    #4442977 -

Liz, I miss you SO GODDAMN MUCH! I wish I could hang out and smoke with ya on your birthday, but you've got suffer there at least. That's ALMOST as good. :wink:

Happy birthday, woman! :heart: :birthday:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Liz]
    #4443023 -

Hey, look at that!  You too! 

Happy birthday, Ifallapart!

:dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4443341 -

Happy Birthday!!!

I bet I can guess what you two will be up to today :wink:


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Liz]
    #4443590 -

Happy birthday girl!!

Hope you have a good one. :cheers:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Liz]
    #4443648 -

Happy B-Day Shrek!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Liz]
    #4443669 -

go get a bottle and a hooker:grin:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: adrug]
    #4443980 -

Thanks again you guys, I really appreciate it :laugh:

Leann - I miss you too!!  I wish you were here.

Gillette - Thank you for the text message, you're adorable :heart: and, yes, I bet you can guess what we're up to today  :tongue:

Spud - Leave it to you to flame in a birthday thread.  And, for the record, I would rather look like shrek any day of the week than a penis with a wool hat on.  Tool. 

Everyone else - You guys are the best.  I'm off to my birthday dinner now to eat a yummy steak and cheat on my diet  :blush:  Shhhh!!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ifallapart [Re: Liz]
    #4443985 -

:thumbup::cheers:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ifallapart fee 629 6 01/07/05 04:18 PM
by Liz
* Order is restored in the world (attn: ifallapart) OneMoreRobot3021 574 2 04/10/05 12:11 AM
by onetime
* ifallapart and i_rage_against Silversoul 632 6 05/09/05 03:13 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Anybody ever been in a taboo relationship?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 7,766 29 04/26/05 12:03 AM
by batou
* f00Lz be trippin wizerd brohammity ham ham duster 1,603 6 05/04/05 04:00 PM
by ZippoZ
* omg no wayz. TurntableJunky 1,083 2 12/16/07 09:10 PM
by TurntableJunky
* PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: My Christmas flight got cancelled and I'm ripe to flex my ban stick!
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 6,005 37 12/23/08 02:26 AM
by notapillow
* I can't find weed anywhere
( 1 2 all )
Poptart 5,353 21 03/21/09 03:50 PM
by Cepheus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,890 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.