Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleveggie

16 year old arrested for operation of meth lab [LA]
    #4427640 - 07/20/05 12:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Teen arrested for operation of meth lab
July 20, 2005 - deridderdailynews.com

Beauregard Parish Sheriff Department officers have arrested a 16-year-old female who was manufacturing methamphetamines.

On July 11, BPSO received a complaint that a 16-year-old female from DeRidder was operating a clandestine drug lab. A detective responded to the residence and found several chemicals including ammonia, charcoal lighter fluid, Tussin cough medicine, various over-the-counter items, and several recipes for making methamphetamine, LSD and DXM.

At this time the Beauregard DeRidder Narcotics Task Force was contacted and responded. The investigation revealed that the 16-year-old was in the process of making methamphetamine and the evidence was seized.

On July 12, a warrant was obtained along with a detention order. Later that day the 16-year-old was arrested at the sheriff department and then taken to a juvenile detention facility where she will remain until a continued custody hearing is held.

The investigation is continuing and additional charges are pending.

Investigating officers were Detective Robert Butler and the Beauregard DeRidder Narcotics Task Force.

A 15-year-old Lake Charles student has been arrested by the Beauregard DeRidder Narcotics Task Force.

On July 13, the Beauregard DeRidder Narcotics Task Force received a complaint from the Southwest Louisiana Marine Institute stating that they had caught a 15-year-old student with five hydrocodone pills at the school.

Upon arrival of the task force officers they learned that the student was from Lake Charles and had brought 11 hydrocodone pills to the school and during the school day had given six of the pills to other students. School officials acting on a tip found five of the pills on the student and called the task force.

Officers arrested the student and brought him to BPSO where he was booked, charged with distribution of a schedule II controlled dangerous substance, and later released to his guardian.

Two Merryville residents have been arrested by the Beauregard Parish Sheriff's Department for a second time as a result of an ongoing investigation.

At approximately 11:50 p.m. on June 2, a vehicle driven by Scotty Blair was stopped by the Merryville Police Department on a traffic violation. During the stop officers learned that the vehicle was occupied by Scotty Blair, 30, Connie Clark, 38, both of Merryville, and another individual who was not detained.

During the stop Blair surrendered a cigarette pack that contained approximately eight grams of cocaine and two grams of methamphetamine. At that time Blair was arrested.

The Beauregard DeRidder Narcotics Task Force was called in to assist in the investigation. A search of the vehicle revealed a case, which contained a spoon, syringes and an empty baggie. At this time Clark was also arrested.

Blair and Clark were then transported to the BPSO Jail. During the booking process officers found two baggies on Clark's person, which contained four grams, each of methamphetamine. Clark was then arrested for possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute.

Both were booked into the jail.

Following the arrest officers obtained a search warrant for their residence and during the search officers found used syringes and needles, suspected marijuana, methamphetamine and other drug paraphernalia. These items were sent to the Southwest Louisiana Crime Lab for analysis.

Upon receiving the results of this analysis additional warrants were obtained for Blair and Clark.

On July 18, Blair and Clark were again arrested. Blair was arrested for felony possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia. Clark was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Bond on Blair was set at $31,000 and Clark's bond was set at $26,000. Both were still incarcerated in the jail at the time of this latest arrest.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: 16 year old arrested for operation of meth lab [LA] [Re: veggie]
    #4428387 - 07/20/05 02:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

> and found several chemicals including ammonia, charcoal lighter fluid, Tussin cough medicine

Sounds to me as if she were extracting DXM rather than making meth.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: 16 year old arrested for operation of meth lab [LA] [Re: Seuss]
    #4428456 - 07/20/05 03:10 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah but your not a cop, so what do you know :rolleyes:  :imslow: :smirk:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinecb9fl
Senior ChildMolestationExpert
Loc: florida
Re: 16 year old arrested for operation of meth lab [LA] [Re: Seuss]
    #4428937 - 07/20/05 05:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The ammonia would indicate the Birch reaction though the article doesn't state any Li batteries were seized. It's highly doubtful he had anhydrous ammonia, rather he was probably working with the 3% OTC garbage.

Charcoal lighter fluid for naptha. Could go either way. He could be trying to extract DXM or pseudo.

several recipes for making methamphetamine, LSD and DXM.

I'd like to see the 16 year old that can synth LSD in his home. Who wants to bet he had the Foster's recipe for LSD.

--------------------
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide

"Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object which one gives."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service