Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Teh pre-eminent sci-fi movie
    #4423948 -

The Day The World Stood Still

If you haven't seen this then you're missing out bigtime.
Also, you won't know what to say to stop the attacking martian robots.

It's fun to watch and see how EVERY sci-fi movie after it copied it in some way.

Don't fuck with Gort!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teh pre-eminent sci-fi movie [Re: debianlinux]
    #4423960 -

Have you seen 28 days later?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teh pre-eminent sci-fi movie [Re: afoaf]
    #4423987 -

I always liked This Island Earth and 2001: Space Odysesy myself but I think that's more because of three truths. One, I'm MST3K fan. Two, I'm a Stanley Kubrick fan. Three, I like psychadelics :smile:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teh pre-eminent sci-fi movie [Re: afoaf]
    #4424050 -

afoaf said:
Have you seen 28 days later?



yeah, it's alright as far as zombie flicks go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teh pre-eminent sci-fi movie [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4424059 -

PhatWhitey420 said:
I always liked This Island Earth and 2001: Space Odysesy myself but I think that's more because of three truths. One, I'm MST3K fan. Two, I'm a Stanley Kubrick fan. Three, I like psychadelics :smile:



Kubrick is my favorite director of all time. The Shining is my favorite movie of all time.

Have not seen This Island Earth.

If you like psychedelics then spell it right :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teh pre-eminent sci-fi movie [Re: debianlinux]
    #4424084 -

BURN!

I got the shinnin'



--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 90's sci fi shows that jsut disapeared
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 2,866 20 04/19/05 10:35 PM
by kadakuda
* For thos who like to read sci-fi Kada 1,361 19 08/24/05 08:56 AM
by mntlfngrs
* How do I keep website theme as SCI-FI it keeps changing back spacedragon 902 5 09/01/03 05:50 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* The Mushroom Movie
( 1 2 all )
theBRINK 3,412 20 07/28/05 07:36 PM
by mogyi
* Classic movies you saw as a kid?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeyboy 3,910 49 10/20/05 03:16 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* The absolute WORST movie you've ever seen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MOTH 13,685 135 01/26/21 09:33 PM
by viraldrome
* Great quote from "Brave New World" movie MagicalMystery 585 4 09/19/05 04:42 AM
by SweetJimmyBrown
* What movies did you hate that everyone else liked?
( 1 2 3 all )
WhiskeyClone 5,001 54 02/26/12 10:32 PM
by starfire_xes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
791 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.