Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: Harbinger]
    #4369424 -

Harbinger said:
nice looking guitar, terrible album :lol:



lol  :stoned:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4369736 -

Well I'm not quite the player but I have these two..

No clue what this one is or if it even works.


And here is the acoustic.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: eris]
    #4371168 -

Ive got a midrange Cordoba classical guitar, not the best, but its suited me through some fairly complex pieces.  I just wish the strings were lower on the fret board, thats something I didnt notice when i picked it up, and sort of regret it.  Other classical guitars I play I find I can quickly do complex barres more easily then on mine.  However I am also in love with my guitar  :cool:
Ill try to get a picture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: eris]
    #4371172 -

eris said:
Well I'm not quite the player but I have these two..

No clue what this one is or if it even works.


And here is the acoustic.




Ill buy that first one off you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: TheCow]
    #4388127 -

I've got a squire stratocaster which is in pieces...

Here's my other one. I dno't have a pic of it physically in my room, but here's a stock photo: Ibanez acoustic electric:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. *DELETED* [Re: TheCow]
    #4390076 -

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4390101 -

don't have a digital camera or anything like that, but here is a picture of my guitar from martin's website



although mine has a bit of a deeper red colour to it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: stefan]
    #4391161 -

I don't care what anyone says, Cort makes an excellent guitar.  I had a Gold Series electric matte finish guitar which I was forced to sell out of necessity.  I miss my poor baby!  :sad:


--------------------


:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4391229 -



I also have an aria strat ripoff, but no picture of it.

I recently got a music man 65. I think it's from around '74.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: abhi]
    #4406322 -

title edited to say---post a pic of your instument :smile:



--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a pic of your guitar. [Re: scotsman1]
    #4411238 -

I like the finish on those.

Mine


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mac and posting pics question crazyman 775 2 11/15/02 02:39 PM
by crazyman
* Building your own guitar/bass? ToTheSummit 1,087 3 08/28/02 05:53 AM
by akyouser_oner
* Mj, A doobie and a guitar mjshroomer 1,107 6 08/05/01 08:50 PM
by Its Pat
* Please help.. How do you post an avatar pic crazyman 1,458 15 12/17/01 04:37 PM
by deviation13
* Post links to YOUR music here!
( 1 2 3 all )
Smack31 6,581 43 09/09/19 09:56 PM
by TheoriesAbound
* Another fruityloops post Glacius 631 2 11/13/02 01:54 AM
by Glacius
* What is a high resolution pic? Lana 1,095 6 01/04/03 09:16 PM
by GabbaDj
* Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test RebelSteve33 1,071 6 06/03/02 06:51 AM
by Gillette

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,433 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.