Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
LOOK! (pictures of shit that a smashed through my windshield......)
    #4328104 - 06/23/05 10:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

really look, you wont regret it.
anyone care to guess the story behind this?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (06/23/05 11:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: LOOK! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4328110 - 06/23/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What the hell are you talking about?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4328114 - 06/23/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thats 2 putters, one botttle of corona, one hatchet, and some other eandom things such as a screw driver andn so on...

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (06/23/05 10:53 AM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4328115 - 06/23/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

*stumbles away confused*

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK! [Re: Krishna]
    #4328120 - 06/23/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ay shit it's those kids from trailer park boys, throwing bottles!

--------------------

Invisiblephalloidin

#4328121 - 06/23/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

did you fuck a stranger in the ass?

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: LOOK! [Re: phalloidin]
    #4328126 - 06/23/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:rotfl:  Awesome MrTryptastic.  Five shrooms for the reference.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4328127 - 06/23/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Looks like somebody beat the crap out of a windshield?

IS there a story behind it?

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK! [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4328136 - 06/23/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, thats my only car, and im the one that beat the shit out of it...

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#4328140 - 06/23/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

why'd you go and do that?

--------------------

InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

#4328143 - 06/23/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
*stumbles away confused*

*stumbles away with you more confused than ever :confused:

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4328172 - 06/23/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well.........................
you see this is what happened, 2 days ago i was driving through chicago minding my own business when i rear ended an intrepied.

so i get out and apologize, while the owner starts to flip out saying "if my car is fine im gone" gets out looks at the car, and drives off reallly fucking fast... the accident was my fault and i am liable for the damage..... regardless she didnt care.

my car is fucked, smashed in front but still running fine, and the windsihiels at this point is still in tact.

sooo the next day i need to jump my car because i drained the battery. i finally get the hood open, but cant get it to latch shut. so i bungie it shut. so all is good and im going home rocking out to the red hot chilli peppers. as im listening to save the population

at the point where it says "andn when the burder comes around im sure that you will go with him!"

singing along as i always do to my fav hcilli pippers song i can tell you that when i hit the GO part of the song somthing weird happened, my hood un-latched and reversed into my windshield. i didnt even see it happen, one second its fine the next minute im covered in glass.

so its fucked. im just sitting three in my car stopped in the street. i turn off the car, get out, look at the damn damage and scream at the top of lungs "THANKS GOD, FUCK YOU TOO!" apparently there was someone watching too, becasse after i said that i saw her from her backyard staring at me in horor.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4328183 - 06/23/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oh man poor luck

"THANKS GOD, FUCK YOU TOO!" hahaha man thats funny

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineForestTrip
Forest Fella

Loc: Ireland
Re: LOOK! [Re: barfightlard]
    #4328195 - 06/23/05 11:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lol looks fun! Cant beat a bit of destruction to relieve stress.
I'm guessing your replacing your window or getting a new car?

--------------------
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK! [Re: ForestTrip]
    #4328205 - 06/23/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i have no actual cash only credit on my credit card..... which has me $4 grand in debt......
i suppose a little more wont hurt. and a little more and a litle more...
the real question is how someone like me is granted over $12 grand in credit when i havent had a job for 2 years, well actually i work for myself and get paid cash but oficially the bill collectors think i work at a browns chicken that i only worked at for one day 2 yeras ago....

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineForestTrip
Forest Fella

Loc: Ireland
    #4328206 - 06/23/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
well.........................
you see this is what happened, 2 days ago i was driving through chicago minding my own business when i rear ended an intrepied.

so i get out and apologize, while the owner starts to flip out saying "if my car is fine im gone" gets out looks at the car, and drives off reallly fucking fast... the accident was my fault and i am liable for the damage..... regardless she didnt care.

my car is fucked, smashed in front but still running fine, and the windsihiels at this point is still in tact.

sooo the next day i need to jump my car because i drained the battery. i finally get the hood open, but cant get it to latch shut. so i bungie it shut. so all is good and im going home rocking out to the red hot chilli peppers. as im listening to save the population

at the point where it says "andn when the burder comes around im sure that you will go with him!"

singing along as i always do to my fav hcilli pippers song i can tell you that when i hit the GO part of the song somthing weird happened, my hood un-latched and reversed into my windshield. i didnt even see it happen, one second its fine the next minute im covered in glass.

so its fucked. im just sitting three in my car stopped in the street. i turn off the car, get out, look at the damn damage and scream at the top of lungs "THANKS GOD, FUCK YOU TOO!" apparently there was someone watching too, becasse after i said that i saw her from her backyard staring at me in horor.

hahahah

--------------------
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4328214 - 06/23/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeahh its pretty funny, i think that i might try and sell my car on e-bay as a piece of contemporary art.... might get somthin for it?

i also have video of me smashing one of the golf clubs through the window :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4328217 - 06/23/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Upload that video!!!

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK! [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4328219 - 06/23/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

some needs to host it for me, i cant do it here

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4328247 - 06/23/05 11:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I can host it for you... how large is it? send it to me!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag