Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4305717 -

My money's on either the Maple Leafs or the Dodgers....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4305769 -

Oh boy thats imformative ....


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4305875 -

They get one more game in Detroit before heading back to San Antonio. I'm hoping the Pistons can grab another win before heading on the road. I have a feeling the Pistons can at least win one on the road.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4305996 -

They gotta win in Texas ...**shruggs


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4305999 -

Deadmaker said:
Deadmaker said:
Detroit is gonna win all 3 games in Detroit.



Well, that's one game.



That's two games. I'm starting to look like a fucking prophet here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4306106 -

Prophet your ass in Texas bitch... :cool: :thumbup:


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4306245 -

When we win game 5 we are in the driver's seat. We'll get 1 in that piece of shit state they call texas. They should have let mexico have that state anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4306250 -

The overpaid black guys?


--------------------


Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: SoopaX]
    #4306270 -

Who are you referring to?...they are all overpaid as far as I am concerned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4306547 -

Step away from the beer ...**drunkard


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4306553 -

Fat fucking chance of that happening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4306567 -

ToiletDuk said:
My money's on either the Maple Leafs or the Dodgers....



you a Leaf fan?


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I finally did it! Requiem 813 11 08/11/04 08:40 PM
by iloveraving
* NBA Finals...Who Will Win? Mighty Bop 620 2 05/17/05 11:20 AM
by Tao
* NBA Fans help me please kronnyQ 1,016 11 04/17/05 11:22 AM
by Redstorm
* Spurs Pistons... PaulAtreides 360 1 06/12/05 08:38 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Cubs lose Astros win... OldSpice 900 7 10/04/04 04:48 PM
by OldSpice
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,852 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* Astros are winning...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,479 21 10/08/04 12:29 AM
by OldSpice
* Ok, thats it, I'm gonna do it!! ToTheSummit 1,503 13 05/04/04 08:01 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,485 topic views. 3 members, 5 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.