Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Tao]
    #4278691 -

Did they win the finals last year man??? (Im not really into baksettball)


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4278694 -

Yep against the heavily favored Lakers in four straight games.


--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Tao]
    #4278698 -

Shit bro.. You got me thinking again. Fuck.. hah. I thought I had my mind set but now Im going to have to do my homework. Ahh well maybe Ill just leave the gambling to somebody else when it comes to the NBA eh?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4278702 -

Perhaps---I wouldn't risk much money on this series.


--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Tao]
    #4278704 -

Tao said:
Yep against the heavily favored Lakers in four straight games.




Dude, it was five games they beat the lakers in. Why does everyone keep saying they swept them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Tao]
    #4278711 -

Yeah Ill probably just sit back and make a 20 or 30 dollar bet with freinds or somthing seeing as I dont really have much money at all.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4278714 -

My bad, I'm in England this year so I haven't watched Sportscenter in about 9 months.


--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Tao]
    #4278719 -

It's cool man...everyone makes that mistake. it would have been a 4 game sweep but kobe bailed the lakers out at the end of game 2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4279688 -

Pistons have nothing on SA!!

GO SPURS!!!! REPRESENT!!


Born and raised (And still here) in San Antonio, btw.


--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #4279709 -

THE NEW JERSEY NETS WILL WIN IT ALL

I mean. I think the Spurs will win. I hate both of them. I'm trying to figure out which I hate the least to root for. I think I want the Spurs to win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4279751 -

ginobili snapped off last night... like i said earlier, spurs in 7.... maybe 6


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Infrared]
    #4286796 -

Game 2 tonight. Hopefully Detroit can even it up and hopefully they can stop manu.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4286797 -

:yesnod:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4290178 -

Pistons got pasted again. Suprise suprise.

I'm not really a fan of either team (supersonics fan), but Tim Duncan is the shit, so I'm pulling for the Spurs get their first trophy without David Robinson. Which seems pretty much inevitable at this point.

damn the pistons are playing like shit. I had not expected this at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4290277 -

Detroit is gonna win all 3 games in Detroit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4298252 -

Deadmaker said:
Detroit is gonna win all 3 games in Detroit.



Well, that's one game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4305558 -

Deadmaker said:
Deadmaker said:
Detroit is gonna win all 3 games in Detroit.



Well, that's one game.



Look at this...up by 15 at halftime.

Edited by Deadmaker (06/16/05 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4305580 -

Detroit is tough but they pretty much gotta win it at the Alamo but Texans got slaughtered there pretty bad there before
::Insert:: History wont repeat


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4305650 -

detroit is tough at home. i'm watching game 4 right now. san antonio didn't even look like they wanted to be introduced at the start of the game. they're flat as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, who's gonna win the NBA Finals? [Re: jsb]
    #4305699 -

Yeah its horrible ...but Detroits gotta go back to Texas now
Thats a whole new chapter
Damn Detroits sinking everything tonight :crazy: 20 pt lead **spits


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I finally did it! Requiem 813 11 08/11/04 08:40 PM
by iloveraving
* NBA Finals...Who Will Win? Mighty Bop 620 2 05/17/05 11:20 AM
by Tao
* NBA Fans help me please kronnyQ 1,016 11 04/17/05 11:22 AM
by Redstorm
* Spurs Pistons... PaulAtreides 360 1 06/12/05 08:38 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Cubs lose Astros win... OldSpice 900 7 10/04/04 04:48 PM
by OldSpice
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,869 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* Astros are winning...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,479 21 10/08/04 12:29 AM
by OldSpice
* Ok, thats it, I'm gonna do it!! ToTheSummit 1,503 13 05/04/04 08:01 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,485 topic views. 2 members, 71 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.