Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
    #4218777 -

Anyone heard anything about it? I imagine it will be awesome. I wonder if they will have oompa loompas in this new version.


--------------------
"Statements above are absolutely fictional fragments of delusional, reoccuring Dreams."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4218785 -

All I know is it's not a musical, and its directed by Tim Burton. Its gonna be based off of the book not the other movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4218788 -

Oooh yeah, with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, it'll be amazing. I'm gonna go see it in IMAX.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4218829 -

Depp is wonka, Tim Burton is the director.. it's based on the book. The previews look trippy as hell. It's gonna rock!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4218831 -

its gonna suck ass, johnny depp is a douch and tim burton is good for nothing


--------------------
J W

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: jbird21]
    #4218849 -

I think it's coming out sometime in July.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: jbird21]
    #4218875 -

jbird21 said:
its gonna suck ass, johnny depp is a douch and tim burton is good for nothing



:shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4218940 -

Redstorm said:
jbird21 said:
its gonna suck ass, johnny depp is a douch and tim burton is good for nothing



:shake:




--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4218954 -

Im seeing it with my 3rd eye wide open. Umpa lumpas rock......


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4219014 -

wtf is a third eye


--------------------
J W

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: jbird21]
    #4219162 -

LOL WTF???!?!?!? OMG!!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4219170 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I'm gonna go see it in IMAX.



Me too!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: jbird21]
    #4219183 -

jbird21 said:
wtf is a third eye



What you do is drill a hole in the middle of your forehead. Get a 1-2 year old peyote button and graft it to your head. People say it can't be done but it can I promis.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4219264 -

Yeah, I'm gonna go see it at IMAX. Who better to play Wonka than Depp. Definitely know it's gonna be good. I couldn't picture Johnny Depp doing a musical, so I knew the new version couldn't be a musical.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4219334 -

Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are fucking brilliant together. I would of liked to see manson play the role oddly enough, but they went with the story type role instead of the musical way....wich is cool.
Can't wait


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4219364 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: Harbinger]
    #4293330 -

Harbinger said:
I think it's coming out sometime in July.



July 15th.  My birthday.

All Praise be to Chocolate!!!!

yeah... I'm a chocoholic.  gonna start the religion of chocolatizm eventually.  lol

I'm looking forward to see how they did with it.  Can't see it in imax though.. the one in town isn't showing it.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4293388 -

No oompa loompas, cause it's gonna be based off the book.

:sad:

I luved those little stonerz...

Edited by TYL3R (07/19/05 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4293438 -

Jbird, not much goes on in Delaware, huh?

:smirk:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4293446 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I'm gonna go see it in IMAX.



Me too, I cannot wait! :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 2,371 33 03/15/05 12:49 AM
by camelsmoker
* The making of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory HELLA_TIGHT 929 11 07/28/05 11:51 PM
by DF2K
* favorite film you watched in 2005?
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 3,021 36 01/27/06 11:02 AM
by Crazy_Diamond
* Best film of 2005 so far? Bi0TeK 818 19 07/28/05 07:37 PM
by spud
* chocolate Phychotron 1,027 13 06/19/06 07:09 PM
by Redstorm
* made new years chocolates... blissedout 481 2 12/21/04 09:32 PM
by MeatSpace
* Charlie and the Choclate Factory...... ShroomArtist84 1,144 15 09/11/05 01:09 PM
by Deadmaker
* Flaming Lips nicechrisman 764 10 06/05/07 05:19 PM
by UncleLuke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,188 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.