Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Festival Laments
    #4267594 -

Man, I really hate money.
So I loaned my two people some money from the selling of my car which was supposed to be payed back already. Was counting on it to make it through bonnaroo and to the next two festivals. But one day until we leave for the roo and I haven't seen a cent from either of them yet. Kinda sucks since I was supposed to pay my clean vibes deposit for bonnaroo.. now it's too late to pay it, and I'm broke.. so I won't get my money back from the deposit if I do manage to come up with it, and most likely I will have to sneak in anyway.
Not to mention getting to the next states.. /me prays to the western union gods


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: Shroomism]
    #4267623 -

loaning money is a bitch isn't it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: Shroomism]
    #4267647 -

never loan money to friends.

good thing your with family now.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: afoaf]
    #4267660 -

To quote Jerry Seinfeld: "Loaning money is like having sex, it totally changes the relationship." That being said, I too have lost quite a bit of money like this.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: Shroomism]
    #4267671 -

Ahh money no matter what they say it still owns them :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: goobler]
    #4267768 -

indeed it is sir :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: Shroomism]
    #4269138 -

call me sir again and I'll send you to your room MR!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Laments [Re: Shroomism]
    #4269439 -

Welll you can get 50 bucks a Bj in any flamboient city. You can down a cup at numerous rest stops. I did that. One rest stope every 30 miles gave me 20 bucks. So you get gas and extra to get into a festy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bonnaroo 06' Documentary- "End the Silence" docvictory 595 0 07/16/08 03:45 PM
by docvictory
* Festival Culture
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
gotcha420haha 9,833 92 03/16/09 12:45 PM
by 3nD
* Some good gatherings/festivals in the NE this summer? Delyrium 1,828 15 05/30/03 01:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Bonnaroo 2008
( 1 2 all )
stxlacrosse022 2,521 32 11/09/07 01:33 PM
by DNKYD
* Bonnaroo line up announced (WOW!) Adom 1,096 4 02/15/03 05:33 AM
by Adom
* Bonnaroo LIneup Announced at 12am EST - It FUCKING SUCKS!
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 6,630 50 02/06/08 05:54 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Bonnaroo bound kids beware
( 1 2 3 4 all )
billy cuts 11,164 69 07/12/05 03:56 PM
by YESSUP
* volunteering at bonnaroo. habitat0789 1,225 8 04/24/07 12:04 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
608 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.