Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4235738 -

jagermeister calls!


--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: mathflower]
    #4235812 -

ok waited long enough... time to fire up this mid-morning spliff :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Krishna]
    #4235827 -

man guys... I just spent the past two hours debating in S&P while breaking up a quarter of seedy, stemmy buds. I don't feel like dealing with it later, so I'm just gonna roll a bunch of joints. But damn man, I wish I had a grinder.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4235831 -

whenever i have any quantity of pot, i get this idea to pre-roll all my spliffs so i won't have to worry about it later. i always roll the first, and then say "well i might as well smoke this so i'm stoned while making the others." needless to say, i never make the others. :stoned:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Krishna]
    #4235836 -

I'm still up. almost 6 am here. I need to sleep. I've got about two shots left in my glass though. Going to down those now, smoke a cigg, and pass out.

I'm thinking about dosing tomorrow, what, it's being memorial day and all, I really should do something to remember. If I do I'm gonna need my rest before hand.

Sleepy time!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4235863 -

yeah that's what I usually do too. But this time I spent the time breaking it all up by hand and I just now rolled 4 FAT spliffs. I'm getting much better at rolling now too ever since rolling my own cigarettes :thumbup: Rolling weed is cake after tobacco.

Damn, the sun is up. Sleep soon. Goodnight empty :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4235876 -

:smile: now my friend came over to distract me from work... but i think (hope!) he has some hashish with him!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5655632 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I just smoked a joint. It was gooooooood.

:smile2:



I'm going to do that too right now, even though you posted your comment a while ago.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Snape]
    #5655654 -

Jesus Christ....way to bump a year old thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5655700 -

haha i didnt even catch that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomism - L.A.
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,351 32 11/22/03 10:00 AM
by jong21
* anyone going to earthdance next weekend? Force Ten 585 5 09/23/09 05:54 PM
by TekLogiX
* Earthdance Northwest, sep 23-25 2011 all ages. Psy Baba 2,113 19 09/14/11 02:56 PM
by Psy Baba
* EARTHDANCE! psikooz 580 2 07/29/04 09:20 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Earthdance 2005
( 1 2 all )
Hendostan 2,730 38 01/17/05 04:09 PM
by fee
* were you at EarthDance California '07 or Symbiosis '07? KetamineKatalyst 1,093 13 02/08/08 12:51 PM
by Rebirtha
* Earthdance Lakeland, FL Sep 19th - 22nd 2013 Romi 628 8 09/12/13 08:17 AM
by Romi
* Got to play on a sick stage!: an Earthdance recap Psy Baba 372 4 09/27/11 12:32 PM
by Psy Baba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,968 topic views. 6 members, 53 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.