Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4235257 -

My designated driver lost her keys (LOL) so I'm an hour late.. oh well.. hits from the bong just came on and I saw this thread.





:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Adden]
    #4235260 -

weee


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4235277 -

:stoned:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4235278 -

I wish I still had my bong...

It was a two and a half foot straight thick glass piece with a nice simple bowl piece.  His name was Black Al...

And then...

My friend karate kicked it down my driveway :crying:

But at least the last time I blazed out of it, it was 4:20 on 4/20... poetic.
:bongload: <- Looked just like it... I envy that happy face dude now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4235280 -

I made a new grav out of a liter bottle of vodka and used my universal grav cap.. it's in the recycle bin now.. I'd rather hit a bowl tho.. wish I had a bong :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Adden]
    #4235391 -

yeah, I want a bong also.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4235406 -

When I get my obligatory summer job I shall buy me a bong.

Until then, bowls and blunts :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Adden]
    #4235434 -

I smoked a joint of some fine herb whilst watching the beautiful cloud free, star filled night. It was all I wanted it to be.

Toke on my good pals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Springs]
    #4235536 -

I smoked a joint of some fine herb whilst watching the beautiful cloud free, star filled night.


Perfect. :thumbup:

Its raining here now and is supposed to rain all week :sad:

Im ready to set my telescope up again and blaze  :spliff:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: niteowl]
    #4235580 -

im just going out now to get some bud, ill be back here and blazed within the hour if any of you in america are still awake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: faslimy]
    #4235593 -

I am still here.. still stoned.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4235617 -

/me Fingers the bud I grew, and waits in vain for Oct 21st...


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Kalix]
    #4235662 -

Got some sticky here, mmmm it smells delicious. Rolling a blunt now before I go to sleep. I really shouldn't smoke more tonight but my buddy insists and honestly I can't resist da ganja man. Kinda wanna listen to some music out on the porch, star gaze or something. Hopefully there's some cold pizza left in the fridge otherwise it's gonna be Doritos again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Kalix]
    #4235666 -

shit i woke up a bit late for work... have to get some work done before i wake-and-bake... :sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Krishna]
    #4235679 -

burn :frown: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Adden]
    #4235699 -

Crumbled doritos on pizza = k3y


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4235720 -

I just fired up my 2nd "J"

*cough*cough*cough*

:rastamon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: niteowl]
    #4235722 -

I'll smoke a pipe to that, kind elder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: Adden]
    #4235726 -

i do what i can.. regardless of pot, i remain buzzed...

:heart:


--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ? [Re: mathflower]
    #4235731 -

no smoke in the house right now, but I'll take a shot with love. :smile: :heart: :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomism - L.A.
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,351 32 11/22/03 12:00 PM
by jong21
* anyone going to earthdance next weekend? Force Ten 585 5 09/23/09 07:54 PM
by TekLogiX
* Earthdance Northwest, sep 23-25 2011 all ages. Psy Baba 2,113 19 09/14/11 04:56 PM
by Psy Baba
* EARTHDANCE! psikooz 580 2 07/29/04 11:20 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Earthdance 2005
( 1 2 all )
Hendostan 2,730 38 01/17/05 06:09 PM
by fee
* were you at EarthDance California '07 or Symbiosis '07? KetamineKatalyst 1,093 13 02/08/08 02:51 PM
by Rebirtha
* Earthdance Lakeland, FL Sep 19th - 22nd 2013 Romi 628 8 09/12/13 10:17 AM
by Romi
* Got to play on a sick stage!: an Earthdance recap Psy Baba 372 4 09/27/11 02:32 PM
by Psy Baba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,968 topic views. 5 members, 256 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.