Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Free frostie weekend at wendys!
    #4174568 -

Well this weekend is free frostie weekend at wendys, all you need to do is go and ask for one, dont even need to buy anything with them. They say its supposed to be 1 junior frostie per person but people have been able to get tons for themselves. I'm sure this will help with anyones munchies this weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4174587 -

Really?  If I go in there and get a frostie and they charge me for it, I'm going to mail it to you and it's gonna be messy....

:devil:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4174593 -

CherryBomb said:
Really?  If I go in there and get a frostie and they charge me for it, I'm going to mail it to you and it's gonna be messy....

:devil:


just ask for the free frostie :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4174628 -

We just had a new ihop open in town there were people camping out in front of it the day before it opened in the cold wetness because there was a rumor going around that the first 100 people would get free ihop for a year...but i was not true and they were cold and wet and still had to pay for their food.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4174631 -

Already got mine :cheers:

It's the junior size though, ridiculously small. But it was free! I didn't even buy anything else there, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: Retired]
    #4174636 -

:lol:

That sucks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4174685 -

the dude gave me 2 last night I probly could have asked for more too.

its a promotion to help out their reputation after the finger hoax

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #4174700 -

I went to wendys yesterday about 15 minutes after they opened, it smelled like they JUST got roach bombed. It was soooooo fucking gross.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4174703 -

I wonder if it applies to just the US, or Canada as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4174729 -

haha lol i was just about to post this. i just came back and the girl at the window asked my how many do i want..they gave me 5 but they are small as hell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4174740 -

This is pretty straight.. there's some homeless ppl that walk the strip here. I know two that are Vietnam vets and they're real fucked in the head (one guy is apparently rich, his father was one of the first developers/owners of land in town).

Gonna go out and get a few for these guys. Kinda hot today.

God bless the finger lady.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4174754 -

Wow, if anyone at The Shroomery works at Wendy's then they'll probably want to kick you in the balls :wink:

I'd go there but I don't feel like fighting the traffic in this town... if I don't have to drive anywhere today, I'm not going to :penis:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4174761 -

ya can anybody report if the offer is valid in Canada, I don't want to walk all the way down there and not get my satisfaction. I DEMAND SATISFACTION


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: Wysefool]
    #4174782 -

tell them there was a finger in your last frostie if they don't give you one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: Wysefool]
    #4174796 -

they are tiny its not even worth it unless you get atleast 3 imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: Wysefool]
    #4174865 -

Phone them up and ask.

I'm much too stoned to phone Wendy's and speak with people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: Adden]
    #4174994 -

s2dope said:
tell them there was a finger in your last frostie if they don't give you one



ive heard its usa only

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4174996 -

HeavyToilet said:
Phone them up and ask.

I'm much too stoned to phone Wendy's and speak with people.


i got 3 when i went

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4175024 -

AHHH WTF!!! i was just at wendy's and i saw a bunch of people with junior frosties and i didnt put 2 and 2 together. That is ass i want frosty.

I just got a spicy chicken sammich, med fry, and sour cream chive tator. Too lazy after work to make food, i just wanna get high and start the relaxing.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free frostie weekend at wendys! [Re: MrBucket]
    #4175028 -

Thanks...I'm gonna go there now.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HUMAN FINGER IN CHILI AT WENDY'S FAST FOOD!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
California 11,213 89 04/08/20 04:25 PM
by Taco Chef
* finger food lemon_lw 1,142 9 11/14/10 10:04 AM
by Maverick
* Dreading my hair this weekend
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 5,350 32 11/11/04 08:02 PM
by afoaf
* Free pancake day at Ihop
( 1 2 all )
Sham87 1,232 21 03/05/14 03:40 PM
by LordSenate
* Waffle House vs IHOP Madtowntripper 967 15 12/13/05 10:24 AM
by VoidOfsPg
* IHOP thoughts 503 2 10/17/07 08:09 PM
by PeterGriffin467
* I think I'm addicted to Wendy's
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 4,831 63 07/12/06 11:40 PM
by Skunk420
* Free Association Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
RebelSteve33 35,485 563 12/10/05 05:22 AM
by detergent

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,618 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.