Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
news and other miscellaneous weirdness
    #4173578 - 05/14/05 03:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

She's something you know? The kind of something you want to jusb be near as often as you can. She's involved in a relationship that seems longlasting and like it has a future. I can't step into that but I can love from afar. We usually eat lunch together when we can. I don't think eitehr of us woudld deny a leven of chemistry that is fun to innocently play with but its just not the right place and time and so it'll remain a spark accross a distance. I'm happy with it and really just glad to be her friend.

I work with her and I work with a lot of people and they are all really cool. You know how it is, people are all pretty interesting if you give them the chance to let you in. There's this guy Sean there, he's a really cool guy, unique personality. Goofy, outgoing, slightly ignorant, but kindhearted and genuine.

Its kind of strange how certain people remind you so much of other people you have known. You almost wonder if they share a soul accross a line in some unseen unknown network. What makes these kinds of things happen? Almost like angels guiding us through different difficult phases.

One guy talks a lot. I often wonder if everything he says is true but I got no reason to doubt him. Maybe I'm just a little hard on myself and as a result I'm hard on others too. Its not like anything he says is completely unbelievable.

I also work with this one chick who I think is religious. She just seems the type, squirrelish giggle, plastic smile, but she's weird too, so she's got charm. never talks about religion, though I know she does work for her church theater. She's cool and she laughs at my stupid jokes.

i really like this office. The job itself is not so fun but I'm still learning...hopefully it'll get easier.

I'm listening to Electro-Shock Blues right now. "Last Stop: This Time" GREAT song written to a dead person. Its great.

I wonder about ghosts, whether or not our passed on loved ones are up there somewhere watching us. i can feel their presence if I think about them...maybe that's all hat really matters...its real in that it is real to me...those feelings, you know how you get a certain feeling when someone special in your life is around? Its almost like a feeling your brain develops just for that person and when they are around you feel it. I can feel it even for those who have died. That feeling is stronger than any memory.

Well guys i think its bedtime

and I do love you

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4174252 - 05/14/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

We love you too doobs. You're very observant.

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #4174305 - 05/14/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

She's something you know? The kind of something you want to jusb be near as often as you can.

i know the feeling man, it's the fact that me and her(this girl online) can't be together for geographical reasons that has launched me into a 3 week drinking binge  :crazy: I really wish i could stop obsessing about her, doesn't help though when i have a pic of her as my wallpaper and wake up to it everyday :frown: it might not even work out but i'd at least like the chance to try :yesnod:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4174444 - 05/14/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah physical distance can be a real bitch. Love can stretch a long way in this day and age and absence can make the heart grow fonder and that white illuminating strand between two souls can even become more intense when you don't see the person you love very often if at all. It hurts and heals at the same time, very strange business, never again.

But this isn't that at all. There's a longing sure, but its one that I am aware can not be anything more, and its easy...I'm content just being around her

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4174462 - 05/14/05 12:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

change the wallpaper?

--------------------

OfflineRetired
Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4174471 - 05/14/05 12:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I feel you senor and cool show last wednesday

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #4174489 - 05/14/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

have you met yourself yet?

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#4174495 - 05/14/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You've reached a level of maturity that i probablly never will, making the optimum use of an untenable situation is K3Y :yesnod: Now if only i could learn to ignore this girl and treat her like crap and hence win her affections things could work out, but i can't do that to someone i love :crazy:

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4174506 - 05/14/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
change the wallpaper?

I hear you Hella. It's like i can't look away from the sadness in her eyes without wanting to try and alleviate her suffering after a lifetime of abuse, man i am going  :crazy:

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: blink]
    #4174513 - 05/14/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
have you met yourself yet?

Short answer: Nope.

Long answer: Maybe...I don't know if I'd recognize me if I saw me. I don't really know how I am perceived from a perspective outside myself, so if I were perceiving myself from the outside, I don't think I'd realize it was me.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: news and other miscellaneous weirdness [Re: Retired]
    #4174517 - 05/14/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tradenmar said:
I feel you senor and cool show last wednesday

thanks man. Can't wait to do another one. I feel like I found a style that works

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#4174530 - 05/14/05 12:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Some times just a good realtionship a connection is good enough. I like your post. cherish all that you have and all that you know and love.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds