Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fiber glass remove from hands
    #4171724 -

I just got fiber glass in my hands and feet how do I remove it>?


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4171733 -

Very carefully... :wink:

Whenever I get any sort of glass in my skin or flesh I pick it out with some disinfected pins and tweezers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: MOTH]
    #4171739 -

they are super tiny though I cant even really see them unless the light hits it just right.... there are like at least 100 of them little bastereds


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4171746 -

Do they hurt through? Sometimes stuff like that just works itself out of your skin.

Maybe take a bath and see if that softens your skin up enough for them to fall out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: MOTH]
    #4171754 -

good idea


it stings a little


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4171771 -

Oh yes...I almost forgot...

How did you get fiber glass all over your hands??!!  :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4171786 -

That sucks.... Really bad. I remember when I was a little kid I slide down the side of our attic covred in firber glass. Only got in my arms b/c I had on some blue jeans.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4171798 -

the splinters of glass will fester and push it out on their own wih the puss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4171802 -

I was trying to move the batting net off the trample-lean (sp?)
so Brooklyn(my daughter) and I could jump and the stupid net is made of fiber glass... damn piss of crap


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4171929 -

Scrub HARD in cold water...{cold closes the pores}...I used to insulate commercially with that shit.... worse than asbestos....Almost


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4173487 -

best way is duct tape cover the area then remove pulls them out. if theres no duct tape wood glue works good also cover the area very thin let dry then remove, however is nowhere as effective as duct tape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fiber glass remove from hands [Re: durban_poison]
    #4173591 -

ow  :frown:


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Too Much Hand Sanitizer Lifenergy 1,034 9 09/23/04 01:19 PM
by Lifenergy
* YUMMY Glass!? Nuggetpouch 1,244 8 09/24/04 04:56 PM
by baraka
* bb in hand RespectTheFungus 901 9 11/07/03 06:41 AM
by Anonymous
* My Little Stash Of Glass........
( 1 2 3 all )
kindkesey 7,527 46 05/18/04 12:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* glass pieces that fill in? Larrythescaryrex 1,596 12 11/14/03 01:17 PM
by Harbinger
* New Glass Bong :)
( 1 2 3 all )
baraka 6,207 43 09/28/03 10:22 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Glass Blowing. pretty glass bongs and stuff felix 3,755 6 10/18/02 02:35 PM
by pezbomb
* My New Glass.... kindkesey 1,346 18 03/21/04 02:44 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
912 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.