Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: Weekly Special, Pacific Northwest Combo Pack only $28!
    #4153182 - 05/09/05 11:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Howdie folks,

Just another quick note to let you know about this week's "Weekly Special." As you know, each week, Monday to Monday, noon to noon, Sporeworks will be offering another great sale or deal picked from items within our cataloge.

This week we decided to put together something special, something we've never done in the past. So for this week's special we created the Pacific Northwest Psilocybe Combo Pack. This combo pack includes two spore syringe microscopy kit samples of the Pacific Northwest's most notable Psilocybe mushrooms; Psilocybe azurescens Hammond Strain, better known as Flying Saucers, and Psilocybe cyanescens Oregon Coast, better known as Wavy Caps.

Both syringe samples can be purchased together in this pack for the super low price of $28! This is 47% off our normal retail price if purchased separately. Offer available while supplies last or until May 16th, noon EST.

Psilocybe azurescens, Hammond Strain:

Psilocybe cyanescens, Coastal Oregon:

As always we thank you for your patronage and support and welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, Pacific Northwest Combo Pack only $28! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4168956 - 05/12/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

kick ass, there is a reason why you guys are the biggest and best mycology supply site in the world

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, Pacific Northwest Combo Pack only $28! [Re: tahoe]
    #4171584 - 05/13/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

this week only!! CRAP!! I wish you could extend the offer to this shroomery member until the end of the month??? Prettttttty please!!! I've got a payday coming up, and would love to order this!

If not, what might it all come out to before S&H.

Please PM me with the answer if you can, too.

Thank you very much!

I've always loved the products from SW.

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Invisibleshadowmonster
mutated
Loc: the lab..muhuhahahaahahah...
Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, Pacific Northwest Combo Pack only $28! [Re: Sammy]
    #4174836 - 05/14/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

or how bout till the end of next week? por favor?

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, Pacific Northwest Combo Pack only $28! [Re: shadowmonster]
    #4177423 - 05/15/05 08:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Weekly specials will rotate, and there will be many that are as attractive as the current offer.

If you want to process your order via mail order, just be sure to go through our system, submit your order and print your invoice before the sale is over tomorrow. Then when you get the money together, mail it in. Make a note you are a shroomery member on the invoice and here won't be any problems with filling it even if it comes in a week or two later.

Just be sure to submit and print your invoice before the sale is over.

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, Pacific Northwest Combo Pack only $28! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4177886 - 05/15/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ooh.. good idea!! Thanks so much!!! I'm printing it out as I type.

Thanks again sporeworks! you rawk

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag