Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Tinker Bell..... =P
    #4168100 - 05/12/05 09:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I thought this deserved it's own thread Jiggy....  :grin:  :heart:
Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Ya know how skeptics of some radical shift say there is no way such radical change can happen in short time? (I fell into doubt over the last few years myself regarding the whole planet.) A new timing mechanism would fix that.
It's like we are going through a virtual time warp right now up through July and a new time field is being established. Our clocks and cycles will run the same. It just has to do with being able to ram more creative energy into play into this space time field. It may be wobbly and bumpy with a lot of bizzaro fluxing and instability for a spell, but worth it when we come through and restabalize.
Supposedly we hit a critical mass of some sort last Dec that will allow for everyone alive up through July to get in on this one. It'll be subtle and only really noticed from hindsight if at all.
Anyone feeling the pressure squeeze or the wobble fluxing or waking sleep nights? (Your hosts apologize for the lack of sleep and the problem will be remedied soon)
I've had a few cool instability time flux experiences lately. This one blows me away. Bout twice a month I drive down a certain street. Sometimes, one store is in the place of a certain strip mall and sometimes, a different store is there. It flips between the two and one of them is moved to a different spot in the same mall when the other one is in it's place.
I love that shit. I can't remember the other one now.
Anyone getting those flashes of light zooming past you that look like birds? My daughter has been too. Maybe its some weird fluxing around my house.

Sleeping Patterns/Fluxing and Instability ....
My sleeping patterns have always been "strange", as I am more inclined to sleep during the day for some reason....  There is just something peaceful, silent, soothing, and calming about the night....  Lately, I still more sleep during the daytime, but interesting that I stay awake for about 24hrs, sleep for a few hours as a nap(that totally re-establishes my mental and physical energies), then again stay awake for another 24 hrs - THEN sleep for 10-12 hours....  Seems to be a nice natural balance in cycle for me....    As I am learning how to listen to my body better....
Perhaps we are all(?) are just realigning to our natural body clocks(as was intended) - to which a clock keeping a numbered time clock will no longer be necessary for deciding when we "must" sleep in the future....    A clock will just serve as reference as our beautifully guided paths will also have balance and purpose in harmony with tasks of ~wonder~, family, and survival....  For me now, time is just an annoying reference, as I even seem to loose track of the days sometimes.... 
During the last Full Moon, I swear that my skin was going to crawl off of my body - literally, and I was completely sober....  I was so uncomfortable and could NOT sit still, much less sleep....  Yet I HAD to get some rest, as it was during my trek across the country, and we had some "downtime" as the car was in the shop, so it was most convenient to sleep at that time, for timing purposes....    I had to take a double dose of pharms to be able to sleep that night....!    And I don't usually EVER take that sort of stuff to sleep(muchless twice the dose??), but DaMMiT, I wanted to SLEEP....!  :lol:    Should be very interesting to see what happens during this next Full Moon, indeed....    I (hopefully) won't have a "need" to sleep this time....  Even the night of the New Moon (earlier this week) seemed to be a time of great energies, and other "insights"....  :wink:  I am starting to sense energies from the Full Moon that I have never felt in such great/strong proportions....  It is FUCKING GRAND....!    :grin:  :heart:
Jiggy,  I noticed that you have that you have that "Fluxing and Instability" experience about twice a month - coincidentally, there is a New Moon, and a Full Moon within every month....    :wink:    See if they align with the Moon's patterns....    Did you observe one of those "influxes" earlier this week(new Moon - I *think* it was Monday night)....?  Any synchronicities "ringing out" with this....?    :wink:    :heart:   
Little Moving Lights....
A message I wrote to GOMP :heartpump: a week or so back....:
Aaaahhh, the "awakening" senses....
Funny how light plays around us sometimes.... I have been noticing it more and more, but last night was a little more of a sight to be seen - as it made "itself" known as a presence of MORE than just a passing/fleeting light in my field of view.....  I swear I saw what I could only describe as "Tinker Bell"....!    ---And if my cat swore, he would say so too....!  :lol:    My cat Tigger, chasing around something I could not see at first, very intently as his head zipped all over the place trying to keep it in his sight - as it was obviously moving very quickly, zigzagging right in front of his face....  Every once in a while it would stop, and Tigger and I would sit and watch the little ball of light in the silent stillness of amazement and ~wonder~....  Him, very intent on keeping it in sight, and me watching my cat in a mystic laughter of the whole spectacle unfolding before my very eyes....!  :grin:  Quite breathtakingly beautiful, I hope to see more of this very soon....!    As it was NOT a hallucination, it was very real(unless my cat learned how to project light to play with?), and that just brings MANY more questions of curiosity.....!    So much more to learn and "see" than I ever expected there to be....!  So I started in on a book about the Universe....    Quite breathtaking are the events in the cosmos around us....!    So so so much I thirst to learn about now....    So much beauty.... 
Someday I want to write a little message in the sand on the moon.... As like this:
HELLO with LOVE, from,
ME....  :heart:
WE....  :heartpump:
Thank you, thank you for, everything is beautiful....  :sun:

Love and Blessings ALL,  :heartpump:

:sun:

Recommended listening:
SEAL - the first (self titled) CD....
He is a guided angel, just listen to the lyrics and you will have some of your answers....    :wink:
Recommended Reading/Viewing materials:
"TRANSFIGURATIONS" - by Alex Grey
He is also a guided angel in the documenting of the human body and it's energy fields, and how it works - for most humans being.... 
There is MUCH spirituality in his works of art - and "new" old symbols, and within the words he has in this book....
If you find a way to understand and utilize this information, you will have some more of your answers....    :wink:
The answers to life are in EVERYTHING....!    :wink:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology