Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
    #4136856 -

Happy Cinco de Mayo Shroomery! What is everyone doing to celebrate this fine holiday? Maybe later I'll have a beer (non-Mexican beer) in recognition of the day the Mexican army defeated the French. I can't believe I'm stuck at work instead of getting a paid hoiday today.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4136909 -

Happy cinco KC. No mexican beer? what fun are you?


--------------------
if you get confused listen to the muscic play

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: alphanumeric]
    #4136914 -

What's so fun about gut rot?


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4136968 -

Mmm there's a place called Juanita's in SoHo that I'm gonna go to. They have a 3-7 happy hour where Margaritas are just 3 fucking dollars. I'm gonna eat so many nachos too.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137919 -

Mexicans should just give up trying to make beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: California]
    #4137926 -

Bullshit, Corona and Dos Equis are great.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: California]
    #4137927 -

I had no idea it was cinco today! I'm gonna have to get some tequilla!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4137945 -

Woo! I'm celebrating with...work :frown:

I was gonna smoke, but I'm not going to risk it.

Oh well, :cheers: have a great one everyone, and drink a couple beers for me


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137962 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
great, Corona and Dos Equis are Bullshit.



Corona and Dos Equis are what I piss out after drinking real beer.
Pacifico is crap also.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4137963 -

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!! I am about to blaze a bowl in honor of our country's hardest working people!! No shit. :wexican: :cheers:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: blissedout]
    #4137966 -

blissedout said:
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!! I am about to blaze a bowl in honor of our country's hardest working people!! No shit. :wexican: :cheers:



Ain't that the freaking truth.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137988 -

Sorry but I've never had a Corona that wasn't skunky, thanks to the clear bottle it comes in (beer exposed to light = skunk). That's why the marketers that sell Corona advise shoving a lime wedge or three into the bottle. It's to mask the skunkiness, while the narrow mouth of the bottle prevents the drinker from actually smelling the liquid.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4138252 -



--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cinco de Mayo-Bullshit!
( 1 2 all )
duster 3,092 28 05/06/05 12:16 AM
by TODAY
* Cinco de Mayo
( 1 2 all )
AliceDee 1,595 22 05/05/09 06:15 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Feliz Cinco de Mayo! moog 535 3 05/05/06 07:28 AM
by PurpleKush
* Navajo witchcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
moosehead 9,548 103 05/31/12 10:18 PM
by ch1ck3n.s0up
* What are your plans for 4/20
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomFan 4,935 45 04/19/04 12:15 AM
by Phencyclidine
* what's the hardest you've ever been hit?
( 1 2 3 all )
LuSiD9 2,075 58 11/18/18 01:37 PM
by foragedfungus
* the sushi de mayo BrAiN 728 5 05/05/05 09:27 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Cinco De Mayo
( 1 2 all )
AntiEverything 1,738 25 05/05/07 10:57 PM
by Iron_Hymen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
879 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.