Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My new favorite high/tripping album
    #4090700 -

Trey Anastasio. The solo album. It is sooo good high, and whenever I listen to it sober it reminds me of peaking on mescaline. I bet it would be great for that.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My new favorite high/tripping album [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4090903 -

I love that album.

I have it on DVD-A. With a nice pair of headphones, the quality is amazing.

Trey's solo live stuff is pretty good. Although with a userid of Divided_Sky, I'm sure you're familiar with the live stuff already.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My new favorite high/tripping album [Re: LouisSkolnick]
    #4090924 -

i caught Trey Anastasio at Bonnaroo '04 on Sunday night while peaking on 2CI.
As soon as he started bustin' out on the piano, i ran directly for the music only to find myself inside a Rave Pit
where people we're busting open Glowsticks and splattering the liquid around everywhere and on everyone.

It was AWEsomely psychadelic and a perfect moment accompanied with good music from Mr. Anastasio.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My new favorite high/tripping album [Re: LouisSkolnick]
    #4092646 -

LouisSkolnick said:
I love that album. 

I have it on DVD-A. With a nice pair of headphones, the quality is amazing.

Trey's solo live stuff is pretty good.  Although with a userid of Divided_Sky, I'm sure you're familiar with the live stuff already.



I'm down with DVD-A. That's how I listen to it. :smile:

I want to have a surround sound trip someday (when I get the speakers)I've got Bjork: Vespertine, Workingman's Dead, Allman Brothers at Fillmore, Yes: Fragile, Herbie Hancock:Headhunters. That could be very fun.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the best Cure album of all time? djfrog 704 3 09/23/03 06:47 AM
by Anonymous
* Wizard of Oz dubbed over with Pink Floyd album shwowsh 1,658 16 09/08/03 07:17 PM
by Little Shroom
* Who is your favorite band?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Innvertigo 14,353 115 01/15/16 02:47 PM
by hex_enduction
* Trey Anastasio Playboy Interview Adom 5,675 2 05/02/03 12:57 PM
by Adom
* Trey Anastasio Lied, It wasn't hash, it was Heroin! what a fucking junkie Rahie 10,868 17 01/04/07 06:36 PM
by Rahie
* Rocker Trey Anastasio pleads guilty, avoids jail in drug case Rahie 1,725 8 04/13/07 10:56 AM
by PopTop
* Trey Anastasio Arrested on DWI-drug charges!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 15,611 111 02/27/07 07:32 PM
by Phish_Dude
* Best Album You Liked that Came out this Year
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,524 23 10/29/02 12:04 PM
by label_me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
803 topic views. 3 members, 34 guests and 273 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.