Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread
    #4088539 -

Gawd, bruce springsteen blows. Who's with me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4088548 -

come on, you guys know he sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4088549 -

Yeah he does suck pretty bad. But I hear his live performances are good, especially his older ones. I've never heard his live stuff but I'd give it a chance I guess.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4088574 -

...57 channels and nuth'ns on...
crap

though i liked some of his older stuff


--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: batou]
    #4088579 -

batou said:
though i liked some of his older stuff



well what are you doing in this thread :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4088599 -

I'm not a fan, that's for sure...to each their own though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4088687 -

Springsteen inhales with great force. I guess even morons need music to listen too, so at least he porovides that, but I wont dispute that he sucks as much ass as anyone claiming to be a musician. Fucking boss, what the hell is that?

springsteen > :blowme:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4088884 -

The only thing that sucks ass about the boss is you on your knees in front of him.... dont choke on the load kthnxs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4088954 -

I'm in on this one :thumbup:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Ripple]
    #4088963 -

BAH, now id be with yawl if u said Bon Jovi but Bruce helll NO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4088992 -

but bruce springsteens guitar player kicks ass!


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Jim]
    #4089011 -



--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Jim]
    #4089151 -

I am with you. The Bruce...sucks. I can't even begin to express how much I hate this guy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4089253 -

Count me in on the "I hate Bruce Springstein" club.
Never understood what anybody saw in that guy. :shrug:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4089296 -

I saw growing up in NJ in his songs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Freeker]
    #4089298 -

I never liked him either...but i kind of liked 'John Cougar Mellencamp' though...well some of his songs anyway...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Skunk420]
    #4089305 -

See now thats just horrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4089315 -

why? everyone has different opinions...I like classic rock better though...I just have different tastes in music...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Skunk420]
    #4089381 -

just mellanchamp in general imo is just horrible :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4089787 -

I don't really get his music but I try to keep an open mind. Perhaps it's just the overly emotional "blue collar/working class American" cliches that put me off, or maybe his music is just more intuitive than rational. A freind of mine is a Bruce Springsteen nut and she had me watch a concert DVD the other day, and I have to say it was really good. Even if I couldn't relate to it that well, and I think the E street band is the most ridiculous looking band EVER. I think it's similar to Dave Matthews in a way, if you are careful and dissasociate the music from the cliche imagery and only listen to it by yourself you can get to like it, but it is REALLY easy to get put off.

BTW: I played some Phish for this same person and she just "didn't get it". Perhaps some people (mostly female) only relate with really obvious and basic emotions in music and can't get subtle trippy, dreamy stuff, while others don't get Bruce Springsteen at all.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Being a 'handyman' sucks ass!! ToTheSummit 1,104 3 01/13/04 12:19 AM
by oDin
* Not a Springsteen Fan, But.... OneMoreRobot3021 553 3 08/05/04 10:35 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* what makes airplane food REALLY suck? the man 1,976 15 11/09/03 06:24 AM
by geokills
* How many things can you do in 15 secs PrettyBaby20 950 15 03/02/04 06:15 PM
by r2_
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Bruce Springsteen: The Seeger Sessions Boom 764 6 06/23/06 01:46 PM
by Boom
* Bruce Springsteen dream LustyLocks 188 1 12/22/12 01:56 PM
by gzuf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,867 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.