Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
-
    #4082463 -

-


--------------------
"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so low look like I'm riding on blades" - 50 Cent



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dehydrator [Re: ShroomGuy86]
    #4082468 -



--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dehydrator [Re: ShroomGuy86]
    #4082477 -



--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.


My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dehydrator [Re: tahoe]
    #4082481 -

damnit diver you beat me to it


--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.


My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
- [Re: tahoe]
    #4082491 -

-


--------------------
"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so low look like I'm riding on blades" - 50 Cent



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dehydrator [Re: ShroomGuy86]
    #4082498 -

you are still getting slapped


--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.


My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dehydrator [Re: tahoe]
    #4082725 -

Ill tell you what I do man. I take two of those cheap furnace filters, place the mushies between them, then tape them together loosely with some masking tape. Then I take a round laundry basket, you know where its all gridlike on the sides? THen I put one of those big 20" box fans on top of that, pointing up. Then i put the filters on top of the box fan, and let it rip. 24 hours, bulk ammount

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* will this food dehydrator be good enough 4 my shrooms?
( 1 2 3 all )
BluberryBlunts 3,517 46 02/13/12 03:19 AM
by CMOS
* ? about dehydrators IcAnFeeLthErain 1,462 17 11/05/08 05:31 PM
by noobieshroomie
* need a good dehydrator..any imput?
( 1 2 all )
baddagger 2,642 39 07/16/12 09:02 AM
by psillymathhead
* Let's start Dehydrating! The shroomy 1 2,188 19 10/29/20 09:15 AM
by SocietySpy
* How do I destroy the heating element on my dehydrator? MOTH 1,895 14 06/20/08 07:39 AM
by eatyualive
* Laundry basket or PF tek? eclipselzjp300 1,576 6 03/06/09 12:46 AM
by eclipselzjp300
* Outdoor Laundry Basket : humidity and bugs mycophrenic 1,088 6 06/17/13 06:59 AM
by Mr.Cue
* Dehydrator Project Cornelius 6,831 14 09/27/04 12:08 PM
by hyphae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
488 topic views. 16 members, 109 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.