Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Liz]
    #4055203 -

Speaking of morphine and tramadol, anybody have any links to a good faq for both of them, I checked erowid and they dont say very much about morphine.

Or a link to a survey comparing them to eachother.


--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055212 -

electrode said:
:hug:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055918 -

Damn, I really like all that stuff, Ultram, Oc's, vikes, etc...
I can get knocked out on .25mg xanax. I feel so lucky!


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4056059 -

I took ultram tonight :laugh:  I'm feeling pretty good.  :crazy2:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Leukoism]
    #4056073 -

My ex-girlfriend used to swear by Tramadol. She even had me order some from a pharmacy in Thailand one time. She had problems with depression and she claimed they elevated her mood. I know there's a risk of seizures if you take too much or if you drink too much on it (which she did quite frequently because she was an alcoholic). They never did much for me though. After a while I was convinced they were a placebo but they they made her happy so whatever.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4056216 -

I've never really taken any meds before. I have some klonopins, but I might just save them for the next time I do E so I can sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4056255 -

Yeah that's when klonopins come in handy-- after E or acid.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tramadol/Ultram Cham 337 0 08/02/06 01:35 PM
by
* Tramadol isnt working! 300mg
( 1 2 all )
Locky 7,414 31 01/24/14 11:53 AM
by tweekingTwak
* Ugggh, ultram makes me sick Mr. Anderson 593 2 02/04/12 12:58 AM
by Mr. Anderson
* Tell me about Tramadol
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Fungal-one 6,262 72 09/03/13 10:20 PM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* Tramadol made me have a Seizure!
( 1 2 all )
ArtieFartie 4,651 32 03/13/13 12:59 AM
by Adden
* Wow. Tramadol :D
( 1 2 3 all )
Locky 4,725 40 06/10/11 08:04 PM
by Locky
* Tramadol withdrawal
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 7,109 81 10/12/12 09:02 PM
by CounterCulturest
* i just took 100mg tramadol
( 1 2 3 4 all )
owls 8,067 67 08/25/11 11:11 AM
by Fungal-one

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,477 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 307 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.