Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055045 -

I guess its usless to you for recreation, but to others it is great for rec use.

Just like I say that weed is usless for recreation.(only by itself, when used with other drugs is becomes fun)


--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Leukoism]
    #4055049 -

Well, that's your opinion.

/runs from "Opinion Police"....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: JettaJay]
    #4055061 -

JettaJay said:
get him.



Her...
What's up, Jetta? :sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Leukoism]
    #4055063 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: blissedout]
    #4055077 -

Work ... Work ... and More Work ... How are you and Dank?


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Organic]
    #4055081 -

I knew that was a fact, thanks for finding it on erowid.


--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: JettaJay]
    #4055084 -

Work, work, and more work for us, as well. I am off until next Wednesday, though!! Hey! Is Lexington near Covington? We can meet up with you on monday or Tuesday!! We are going to be in Covington for a show. We should hook up and smoke some dank! :laugh:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055099 -

I'm not going to start arguing with you in the pub. I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if yours is that I should be prescribed more medication, you're entitled to that. But, many many people take ultram recreationally, and it can be quite enjoyable. That was my point. Sorry if I offended you...just as some people are more easily affected my drugs, some people are offended more easily than others. I'll remember that in the future, when addressing you.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Liz]
    #4055109 -

Hey, are you going to that 10,000 lakes festival in July?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Liz]
    #4055111 -

Maybe if you want to avoid offending someone, you shouldn't start by calling them a "blithering idiot" for stating their opinion. :shrug:

It's just less than tactful (and generally in poor taste).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055123 -

Are you suggesting that she stated that in poor taste?

tsk, tsk... :wink:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055148 -

I wasn't so much referring specifically to you, as anyone with the opinion that they're useless. Again, sorry.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Liz]
    #4055153 -

When I asked whether you were referring specifically to me, you replied with :yesnod: 

To me that suggested you were....

However, I'm too am sorry for anything I may have said (either in this thread or previously :confused:) that may have offended you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055156 -

That's the Pub spirit!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Liz]
    #4055158 -

Ultram....blah....get some REAL medicine...lol.







--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4055166 -

I heard in some cases that Ultram is better than hydrocodone, I tried Vicodin before, and it wasnt anything special.


--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4055169 -

I was just joking with my yes nod...and that reply. I mean I guess you were grouped in there, but blithering idiot, in any case, was harsh. i just differ in opinion, thats all. sorry.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Leukoism]
    #4055174 -

Hmmm....I wouldn't personally agree with that. But yeah, hydro isn't anything special either, about an hour of feeling pretty good. Morphine is where its at though! :thumbup:



--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4055180 -

true dat, I wouldnt mind getting me some morphine.


--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like? [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4055192 -

:drooling:

Funny story about morphine.  when i was 17, had never taken it before, didnt really know the effects.  took a few pills, then made the mistake of getting in my car to drive home :noway:


Was probably the only time in my Life I REALLY shouldn't have been behind the wheel.  I looked down, because i was nervous driving home, thinking i was going way too fast, and I was doing like 15 mph on the freeway.  :rolleyes:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tramadol/Ultram Cham 337 0 08/02/06 01:35 PM
by
* Tramadol isnt working! 300mg
( 1 2 all )
Locky 7,414 31 01/24/14 11:53 AM
by tweekingTwak
* Ugggh, ultram makes me sick Mr. Anderson 593 2 02/04/12 12:58 AM
by Mr. Anderson
* Tell me about Tramadol
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Fungal-one 6,262 72 09/03/13 10:20 PM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* Tramadol made me have a Seizure!
( 1 2 all )
ArtieFartie 4,651 32 03/13/13 12:59 AM
by Adden
* Wow. Tramadol :D
( 1 2 3 all )
Locky 4,725 40 06/10/11 08:04 PM
by Locky
* Tramadol withdrawal
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 7,109 81 10/12/12 09:02 PM
by CounterCulturest
* i just took 100mg tramadol
( 1 2 3 4 all )
owls 8,067 67 08/25/11 11:11 AM
by Fungal-one

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,477 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.