Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Adom]
    #4041029 -

Adom said:
AAwwwwwww, mine is right here.



Ditto.

Poor 'piller!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: notapillow]
    #4041032 -

Dude open the door with a coat hanger once inside take out the back seats and you should get to the trunk no damage done and its free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4041038 -

alarm


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: baraka]
    #4041040 -

My 'campus' is integrated into the city so there is no real campus life among heads or anything like that...so my blotter-seeking activities have nothing to do with my college life. Weird.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: notapillow]
    #4041041 -

It'll quiet down as you're running away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Adom]
    #4041044 -

:lol: Adom.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: notapillow]
    #4041059 -

disconect the battery.. no one pays attention to alarms anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4041088 -

damn you people all over the north-american continent and your readily available supply of white-blotter... here i have to resort to asking rockers (a general term for hells angels, banditos, bullshit, etc - "rocker" gang members that control a lot of the narco traffic in denmark) and let's just say that they aren't the most reliable source... :sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4041090 -

I found the white unperforated a little confusing, I got lost quite a bit. 3 to 4 hits of that stuff took me away. I was pleasantly surprised!!! :crazy2:


--------------------
"a new and beautiful light cast upon the world, the blissful intensity of life combined with the dematerialization of the surrounding reality and complete loss of ego triggered new and aware consciencenious; steadily evolving...."
Per Aspera Ad Astra

Edited by Wind_Drifter (04/11/05 01:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: buckwheat]
    #4041092 -

lol adom :laugh:
oh well i think im gonna have to wait till sunday
till then i do have way more shrooms ansd salvia then i know what to do with
so what am i complaining about :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Krishna]
    #4041093 -

I'd love to try the white blotter but that's not to say I';m unhappy with my celtic cross blotter, no sir!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4041116 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I'd love to try the white blotter but that's not to say I';m unhappy with my celtic cross blotter, no sir!



wink, wink, nudge nudge - post to denmark doesn't cost that much - wink, wink, nudge nudge...

:grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Krishna]
    #4041122 -

:shiftyeyes: Shhh...they're watching.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4041124 -

Hmm...Celtic cross I have only seen that once, but never tried it.(I guess I should look around for some) Did anyone try the purple Cheshire Cat while it was around...That shit was great.


--------------------
"a new and beautiful light cast upon the world, the blissful intensity of life combined with the dematerialization of the surrounding reality and complete loss of ego triggered new and aware consciencenious; steadily evolving...."
Per Aspera Ad Astra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Wind_Drifter]
    #4041130 -

i have heard alot obout dem ohm's
but i have not seen them yet


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Wind_Drifter]
    #4041131 -

The celtic felt a little speedy but I was the only one of four trippers to really feel that way strongly, I got the shakes, but I was also caught off guard...eating 2 knocked me upside the head, I'm gonna try just eating one soon.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4041146 -

The unperforated fluff was almost delirium inducing. Severely when you get over heated...my teeth felt like they were going to crack and burst. Then I thought my hand split open and warm blood was running down my wrist, it felt relieving almost. I could feel every protein strand on my head and watched DNA strands dance across my field of vision.


--------------------
"a new and beautiful light cast upon the world, the blissful intensity of life combined with the dematerialization of the surrounding reality and complete loss of ego triggered new and aware consciencenious; steadily evolving...."
Per Aspera Ad Astra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Wind_Drifter]
    #4041156 -

fluff? when did you find that? legend has it that no fluff/needlepoint/reallydamngoodshit has been made in decades...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Krishna]
    #4041166 -

Last week on a band lot....8 days ago to be exact.


--------------------
"a new and beautiful light cast upon the world, the blissful intensity of life combined with the dematerialization of the surrounding reality and complete loss of ego triggered new and aware consciencenious; steadily evolving...."
Per Aspera Ad Astra

Edited by Wind_Drifter (04/11/05 01:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my cid is traped! [Re: Wind_Drifter]
    #4041177 -

hmmm well i'm certainly no voice from the inner circles of lsd distribution, but i'm wondering if it isn't just a marketing ploy, calling it fluff? you're talking about this unperf white sheets that are flooding the US right now, correct?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "trapped* behind Xanax bars"
( 1 2 all )
Cubie 3,634 22 01/27/08 02:50 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* "Schwanky Cid" FruitOfLife 970 16 10/30/13 07:09 PM
by FruitOfLife
* im buyin alot of cid
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lysergic-25 6,333 182 05/01/12 06:30 PM
by plasma
* Sex on Cid yay or nay Fighterchck1488 385 13 06/02/17 09:57 AM
by demiu5
* Finding cid at raves filmrat 660 12 03/29/09 10:17 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Just bought half sheet of bunk cid :/
( 1 2 3 all )
SunnyD 2,139 49 12/29/13 10:00 PM
by Jesus Christ
* Low dose of Cid to start off a super duper day!
( 1 2 all )
Trippinhighman 2,146 33 09/06/13 07:01 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* Go CID racer GO! Army of None 942 17 05/14/08 10:16 AM
by realmofyorkshire

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,049 topic views. 8 members, 37 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.